#1 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,608 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

http://www.cbssports...-russell-wilson

Bill Cowher, Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe, Boomer, and Brown talk about who they'd rather have.

Seahawks fans gonna have their jimmies Russell'd about this one.  Pretty much everybody takes Cam except Boomer (who spews straight crap).

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,304 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

boomer is an ass. i mean that guy was taking this personally in that it had nothing to do with talent. boomer just doesn't like cam as a person. there's no way his opinion can be considered objective. 

cowher >>>>>> boomer

shannon sharpe >>>>> boomer

marino>>>>>>>boomer

#3 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

how the hell did Boomer speak so clearly with Russell Wilson's dick in his mouth ???

#4 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,953 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

how the hell did Boomer speak so clearly with Russell Wilson's dick in his mouth ???

Practice, lots of practice. The guy could do the pledge of allegiance with a mouth full of marshmallows.

#5 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,608 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Marino and Cowher's opinions are the only ones that really hold weight with me... and whaddya' know, they both took Newton.  Sharpe as well.

They summed it up best:  You have to gameplan for Russell Wilson's offense, not Russell Wilson.  You have to gameplan for Cam Newton.

#6 mikencP226

mikencP226

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTriangle, just above the 760 mark

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:54 AM

Is Boomer's real first name Richard? It should be!

#7 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,930 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:54 AM

Real recognize real.

#8 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

Kelvin Benjamin OROY

• HUDDLER
  • 3,645 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:55 AM

"Russell Wilson can do everything Cam can do just as good as Cam plus he's better because it's not superman, its not all about him."

Total bullshi

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#9 Qu1million

Qu1million

CantBeatMeInMadden!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:55 AM

Lmao Sharpe. "Have you ever built a team? No, thank you..." Then shakes Bill Cower's hand but look at Boomers face lol....lol @ Dan face when boomer try to talk about Cams superman. Good video

#10 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,256 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:56 AM

Boomer is now a jackass who is a straight up Cam H8R. I used to think highly of him as a QB but all he spews is vitriol overr Cam. fug Boomer. I am a H8R now of Boomer.

#11 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 2,078 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

Shocked to see RW with more rushing yards.

Trying to see it through uninterested observer eyes and right now it is a tough question.  But a good problem to have.

Interesting that Cam is back in the equation(s) again..... as recently as 2-3 weeks ago it would have been RW vs. RGme or Luck with no mention of Cam at all.

#12 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,425 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

Marino and Cowher's opinions are the only ones that really hold weight with me... and whaddya' know, they both took Newton.  Sharpe as well.

They summed it up best:  You have to gameplan for Russell Wilson's offense, not Russell Wilson.  You have to gameplan for Cam Newton.

That is what it boils down to.  I will admit though.  Between Luck, Kaepernick, RGIII and Wilson.  I would take Wilson.  Luck to me is more hype than anything.  

Wilson has a way of Jaking it.  How jake used to pull it out his @SS.  Wilson seems to have the knack too. 

#13 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,608 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

Russell Wilson is a stud, I'm not even gonna lie... he's going to be one of the best in the league for a long time... but you can't deny he's got a lot more help on the offensive side of the ball.  Not only that but also have a defense that isn't far behind ours (and in some people's opinions, better than ours).

Every Seahawks game I watch for every good Wilson play be it a scramble or what, there's consistent great runs by Lynch and amazing circus catches by his receivers and they get the YAC to go along with it.  Can't say the same for Cam's offensive help... aside from Olsen he has to put the ball right on the numbers every damn time to make a completion, very little margin of error.  I'm guessing that's what Marino, Sharpe, and Cowher are looking at as well.

#14 Krucid

Krucid

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Boomer told a straight out lie when he said Wilson can do what Cam does.

#15 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

hahahahahahaha at Boomer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com