48 replies to this topic

#1 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

I hate the Saints because they think they're true fans and the best fans because they've been showing up for games since 2005 and have been winning as if only showing up when things are good makes you the best fans in sports.

You are not the best fans in sports, in fact you are the worst. Everybody knows you pull for a scumbag team of cheapshots and cry babies. You weren't around at all before 2005, and if you were you had paperbags on your head (go ask Archie). You pull for the worst franchise in the NFL. Your quarterback is as fake as a 3 dollar bill and your stadium is such trash that you couldn't even manage the Super Bowl without ruining it....  you are the worst saint fans.

I love the Panthers because they have an amazing defense and have players like Steve Smith who will rip your helmet off if you cheap shot him after he scores a sweet touch down on you. Plus they get to beat teams like the Saints twice a year!

#2 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:26 PM

I hate this post. 

#3 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,935 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

Huh? It's the fuging Saints...

#4 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,676 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

i've always been annoyed by them and their cocky obnoxious bandwagon fanbase, but i didn't truly loathe them until the bounty scandal came out. the team's reaction to the scandal and the subsequent fan reaction to the scandal has forever emblazoned a seething hatred in my heart for that fuging team. i can't go to saints report without popping a muscle relaxer and doing some tai chi so my veins don't turn black and rupture my heart with an explosion of ragelava from the sphincter of hades. every other day of the week i contemplate starting a petition on change.org to secede the state of louisiana from the union. drew brees's ugly mole is so large it has its own senator. and i hate that. i hate the saints so much.

#5 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,372 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

One of my best friends is a lifelong Saints fan and is from that area. My dislike of them stems from how much fun it has always been when they play each other and how much we rub it in. 

#6 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,325 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

im most annoyed by brees' sense of entitlement

their fanbase just rubs more batter on the cake

#7 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,910 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

I hate the Saints because they didn't fire Peyton over the bounty gate scandal.  They actually gave him an extension.  Plus Drew Brees' defending the bounty participants and holding out on the team because he wanted a bagillion dollars.

I love the Panthers, because they are the mf'ing Panthers

#8 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

Unfortunately I dont hate them near as much as I hate the bucs and falcons.

On game day Ill want us to win in convincing fashion but they are down in the high teens or low twenties in terms of other teams I dislike/hate

#9 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,975 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

I didn't like them before bounty gate...  their fans are generally obnoxious bandwagoners that didn't even pull for the Saints prior to their Superbowl* win.

After bounty gate, how can you pull for a team that not only out right condoned cheating dirtbags but encouraged it and then covered it up?

Their head coach is a drug addicted, cheating dickbag, their QB is a pretty boy douche who has half of America fooled into thinking he's a nice guy and their city is a dirty, stinky cesspool.

What more do you need?

#10 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,957 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

I love the Panthers simply because I'm from Charlotte.  If we had a team full of fugtards I'd probably still love them. Fandom is the one of the few areas in my life where I allow myself to be completely unreasonable. What's it hurt 

#11 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • 2,315 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

Well I'll tell you one reason why I don't like the Saints.. Before they made the playoffs and when they were horrible you didn't see any Saints fans around talking about them but when they started having some success all these Saints fans out of no where saying "who dat." It's so annoying.

Those fans are horrible. I bet if the Saints happen to have a bad season or two you won't see all those so-called "Die-Hard Saints fans." around.

What's not to like about the Panthers?  We have ,River Boat Ron, Superman Cam,Smitty,Luke, Johnson,Hardy,Olson,Ginn,Tolbert,Lafell,Gross,Kalil and a host of others that have given us a great defense and a very good offense

#12 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

Because pasty white Spaniard girly men that order salads from Wendy's root for the Taints.

#13 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

Anything annoying I would find about them is just a symptom of having a successful team

#14 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,968 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

how much their fans love tom benson and wag their finger at jerry richardson for his actions during the lockout

your owner was trying to move the team while your city sat under fuging water idiots

#15 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

If you don't have hate for the Saints, just go to the Saints report.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com