Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Power Rankings Out

107 posts in this topic

Posted

If we beat the Saints Sunday, we should easily be number 1 and will easily be the best team in the NFL by a big margin.

Not really. The Seahawks are still #1. Broncos would arguably be #2. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just keep winning.

2 people like this

Posted

Newton has stepped up in prime time games all this year, I expect no different from him this Sunday night in the spotlight.  Can't Fuggin wait!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Sooooooo pumped for this game Sunday!  The Saints' plane broken down in Seattle, too!  Woot Woot!  Let's go!  Raarrarararaararrrrrr!!!!!!

Posted

Newton has stepped up in prime time games all this year, I expect no different from him this Sunday night in the spotlight.  Can't Fuggin wait!!!

Yep, he's crushed it in primetime this season:

Passing: 42/60 (70%), 430 yards (7.2 YPA), 5 TDs, 0 INT, 118.1 QB rating
Rushing: 18 car, 112 yards (6.2 YPC), 1 TD
7 people like this

Posted

Keep it going....oh man it's only tuesday and I can't wait until Sunday night....usually I let the wins soak in for a few days but after the Aints big egg last night and us winning on Sunday.....I'm already past this last win....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

Posted

It will be ugly if we lose Sunday.

Broncos lose to the Patriots and they do not drop....Patriots lose to us and they do not drop.  If we lose, I will bet you we drop 6-7 spots.

Way to start out with that negative hypothetical. I can feel your Panther confidence oozing.

The aints are in a free fall, they are being shown for what they truly are. Breez, and a shaky offense, teamed with a halfazz defense. They are truly no threat to us. Unless we actually play down to your thinking.

IF, for some God awful reason we do happen to lose to the aints this week, which I doubt. We would probably drop a couple, just not 6-7 spots. Believe it or not. Folks are beginning to believe that the Panthers really are this good.

Don't be so sceard there hatter. It's ok to believe in our squad.

1 person likes this

Posted

Win or Lose power rankings aren't the deciding factor on who makes it to the playoffs. Mainly, it is just eye candy. With that being said, we will wipe the floor with the Saints in their precious Dome. Brees get ready to tee off against the Kraken and CJ. This should be fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

IMO, it is Sea., Denver, and us as the 3 top teams. So as of right now, I be happy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not really. The Seahawks are still #1. Broncos would arguably be #2.

I think we are better than the Broncos. I cant think of another team that can beat the 9ers and Pats back to back coming off byes and one of those games in San Fran. Our D is miles better than the Broncos. I think us and the Seahawks are right at the same level.

Posted

Even the biased espn is moving us up. I love winning but I don't know if I want them to win the division even though I think they will. I hate bye weeks, we historically don't do great after them.

Posted

HOLY SHlT EVERYONE, THE CAROLINA PANTHERS ARE ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFL!!!!!!

Seriously, no one could have expected what we are doing....so happy right now!

People can have all the false hope in the world and beat their heads against the wall every year, but what has happened this year is truly rare in the NFL..

Majority of the time teams with this type of run fall to pieces later down the road and the following year sink back into their losing ways.  So far so lucky.