Photo
- - - - -

Fsu's Kelvin Benjamin on the back end of the 1st?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#136 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:34 AM

Cam wears #1 and KB wears #1

make it happen

#137 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,302 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:36 AM

(1) Kelvin Benjamin
(2) Tre Mason

Profit

#138 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,966 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

Something about this guy bothers me. Can't put my finger on it. He's got all the physical tools, but... I dunno, I'm just not crazy about him the way some here are. That said, I trust Gettleman to make the right call if he's there.

I honestly think another year at FSU would do wonders for him. He could be a top-10 pick hands down, if not a top-5, with another year with Winston.

Well, if you trust Gettleman then you must remember how he bragged about having the "touchdown" guys. Did I forget to tell you that Benjamin has "15" Tds" for the season?

#139 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,603 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

When is the last day for college guys to declare?

jan 15

#140 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,413 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

I would nut my draws if we got Crief and Benjamin in the 1st and 2nd

I'd probably die from excitement if this happened.

But realistically, I can't imagine either of these guys being there when we pick in the second

#141 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

But realistically, I can't imagine either of these guys being there when we pick in the second

I am thinking we should trade a our 2nd and 3rd for a high 2nd pick so we can guarantee to competent wide outs

#142 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,966 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

I really can see it happen.

#143 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,413 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

Yeah like they addressed DT last year. They even drafting OL last year (4th) and year before (2nd). It's time to draft some dam playmakers!

I wouldn't even be upset if they did what the Vikings did last year. A couple legit receivers and this team is scary on both sides of the ball.

We need to take advantage of the fact that we have Cam as our QB and that he can buy time with his legs. There's been alot of times this year where the OL does there job and there's no one open down field. If Gross comes back, we have Kalil, Amini, and Kugz. Bring back Wharton and sign a FA and I think we may be ok. DG drafted Kugz in the 4th, when he could have drafted a playmaker. They better not just give up on him, they wasted a pick on him, better see what you got before drafting his replacement.

#144 The Lone Panther

The Lone Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

I am thinking we should trade a our 2nd and 3rd for a high 2nd pick so we can guarantee to competent wide outs

I like to see us trade our second round pick for an extra 3/4/5th round picks.  The draft this year seems to be pretty deep in all positions.  We're already a solid team with a few flaws.  I'm sure there are many other teams like Houston/Oakland/Cleveland that would be willing to trade several of their picks to get an extra second round pick.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com