#1 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Thought of this idea randomly and went over to eBay to see what I could find. Ended up purchasing 10+ Panther/Cam related magazine covers for around $80 total with shipping included in that cost. The most expensive was the Cam Newton Heisman Special Edition of SI and the Moose autographed cover of SI's "The Secret is Out." Both of those were around $20 each. Most of the others ranged between $3-$6 and usually the shipping fees were more expensive than the magazine itself. 

I plan on organizing and framing these in groups. Maybe the Panthers related covers in one frame and the Cam/Auburn related covers in another. I will likely put the two EastBay magazine covers featuring Cam together in one. I have a feeling the framing will cost more than the magazines in total but the project should give me something to do around the holidays and look great on my wall when completed.

PantherMagazines_zpsa452545e.png

#2 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

i would absolutely rock one of those secret-is-out SIs in my bar. that's a hell of a find for $20

#3 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

Thought of this idea randomly and went over to eBay to see what I could find. Ended up purchasing 10+ Panther/Cam related magazine covers for around $80 total with shipping included in that cost. The most expensive was the Cam Newton Heisman Special Edition of SI and the Moose autographed cover of SI's "The Secret is Out." Both of those were around $20 each. Most of the others ranged between $3-$6 and usually the shipping fees were more expensive than the magazine itself.

I plan on organizing and framing these in groups. Maybe the Panthers related covers in one frame and the Cam/Auburn related covers in another. I will likely put the two EastBay magazine covers featuring Cam together in one. I have a feeling the framing will cost more than the magazines in total but the project should give me something to do around the holidays and look great on my wall when completed.

PantherMagazines_zpsa452545e.png

Bump...do you have an updated pic of the finished product? I plan on working on something like this this weekend and was interested in how yours turned out.

#4 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:13 AM

wall paper

!BZyqiz!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKiwEjlLmDn3YBKoZiis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com