Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dat Alice gets owned by a fellow Aints fan

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Same thread, fellow Saints' fan (To Alice) says,

"C'mon man. Saints fan here, but the Panthers fans in your thread are participating in legitimate discussion. Where do you see any internet troll behavior in this thread. You getting butthurt and criticizing reading comprehension is the closest thing to troll behavior in this thread. You must have anticipated some discussion to take place fter you posted the article, right? For the record, I believe the Panthers are a great football team. However, they are definitely catching the Saints at home at the worst possible time for them. The team will be fired up, and looking to whip on someone after that beatdown last weak."

Some Saints' fans ain't so bad after all.

6 people like this

Posted

Dang Alice, Does anyone like you? Panthers win I've got a hundo he offs himself.

1 person likes this

Posted

This game is life or death for Alice. If the Saints win, he gets to bloviate and post all kinds off crap about his Bentley and how awesome Drew Brees mole is. If the Saints lose he will be embarrassed and driving himself crazy to dig up any excuse he can find. Either way it should be quite funny to witness come Monday morning.

Posted

Same thread, fellow Saints' fan (To Alice) says,

"C'mon man. Saints fan here, but the Panthers fans in your thread are participating in legitimate discussion. Where do you see any internet troll behavior in this thread. You getting butthurt and criticizing reading comprehension is the closest thing to troll behavior in this thread. You must have anticipated some discussion to take place fter you posted the article, right? For the record, I believe the Panthers are a great football team. However, they are definitely catching the Saints at home at the worst possible time for them. The team will be fired up, and looking to whip on someone after that beatdown last weak."

Some Saints' fans ain't so bad after all.

There are some good people over at SR. 

Although that statement should never be made on a smack forum.

Burn SR burn.

Posted

Dang Alice, Does anyone like you? Panthers win I've got a hundo he offs himself.

his parents dont even like him, they bought him a house and car to get rid of him but they were too dumb to move him further away than just down the street.

1 person likes this

Posted

bloviate

that is an amazing word right there

1 person likes this

Posted

I preemptively object to the prolix post from Alice on Sunday night, "created by speaking into his new 256GB ipad air (the only one!), whilst two fisting chicken fingers and cheese doodles in his 'luxury' box at the Assdome."

it's SAT word day on teh Huddlez!

3 people like this

Posted

I preemptively object to the prolix post from Alice on Sunday night, "created by speaking into his new 256GB ipad air (the only one!), whilst two fisting chicken fingers and cheese doodles in his 'luxury' box at the Assdome."

it's SAT word day on teh Huddlez!

I admire the succinctness of your post.  Feel free to wax poetic or just pontificate on the inadequacies of our bovine-masticating-puffed-cheese-injesting-peanut-butter-slathering troll.

2 people like this

Posted

I hope Dat Alice is here after the game to face our Huddle wrath lol

Posted

I hope Dat Alice is here after the game to face our Huddle wrath lol

he won't be unless they win. he's deliberately laid low the past couple weeks so if we win he can just be all "oh well i haven't been here for the past couple weeks anyway, i've been busy gluing  hundred-dollar bills to my girthy asscheeks because underwear isn't expensive enough" but then if he wins he can just burst onto the scene screaming like a banshee and put dostoyevsky to shame with server-crashing ultra-paragraphs about how saints beat panthers in superdome and are going to superbowl, LOL! 

2 people like this

Posted

he won't be unless they win. he's deliberately laid low the past couple weeks so if we win he can just be all "oh well i haven't been here for the past couple weeks anyway, i've been busy gluing  hundred-dollar bills to my girthy asscheeks because underwear isn't expensive enough" but then if he wins he can just burst onto the scene screaming like a banshee and put dostoyevsky to shame with server-crashing ultra-paragraphs about how saints beat panthers in superdome and are going to superbowl, LOL! 

Yeah that asshat lol We all know he's scared of the Saints losing to us.

Posted

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

1 person likes this