Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bold Predictions for Sunday night

65 posts in this topic

Posted

On D:

5+ sacks

3 picks

Mitchell takes one to the house.

We hold the Aints to 17

On Offense:

200+ rushing yards

Dlo breaks off 2 30+ yard runs(one for a TD)

Cam throws for 225 3 TDs, runs for 50 yards and one more score

Ginn holds on to a deep one

35-17 panthers

Not so bold prediction:

Aints fans blame it on the short week.Then claim "Gordell fugged with the teams plane in Seattle."

That's 6 TD's for us... So you're saying 42-17?

I have a good feeling about this game but not that bold. I say we win 27-23. My bold prediction is Steve has a multi-touchdown game... 128 yards receiving, 2 TD's

Posted

If we do lose, please do not let it be a beat down like the taints took last week.I don't want to hear all the crap that will follow from all the "experts" and naysayers. Hopefully it will be a competitive game and a good game. it's still hard to shake the slight doubts about this team,it comes along with being a die hard Panthers fan for years,no matter how well they have played so far.Best Xmas present would be if they went down there and kicked ass, that will put all the past doubts to rest once and for all.

Posted

our secondary is better than you know. what kind of fan are you? we are the better team. but I forget you are "happily married" lmao GTFO translation your p*ssy whipped and it shows in your post

YOU GOT ME TROLL, I'M HURTIN, OUCH. CAN'T RECOVER FROM THAT ONE!

Posted

nice peppers pic.....your up to date

Posted

I cant stand negative fans.....if you were a player you would be a cancer on this team.

Posted

DWill runs the wildcat and actually gains a whole yard this time.

Posted

nice peppers pic.....your up to date

Thanks, I thought it would be fitting to have a picture of the best player our team has ever had.

I cant stand negative fans.....if you were a player you would be a cancer on this team.

It'll be alright, it's unfortunate but I'm right about most things. As you'll see sunday, I'm correct about our secondary as well.

Posted

My gut tells me this is a game that could get out of hand early.... Panthers really haven't had to play from behind much during the streak, so how will they handle it if N.O. scores early and goes up 3 scores on us.

I think we will win... but it ain't gonna be a blow out like some here are fantasizing about.

We were behind the entire Miami game, much of the SF game, and at the end of the NE game.

Posted

My prediction is we will win. Plain and simple. Yes we have to play the saints but they have to play us as well. I remember when people were saying this about the rams in 2003 , how they never lose on turf. We will show Brees and crew that we are taking over the NFC south from this point on

Posted

Bold prediction?

Here you go........Panthers win in part because Brees is unable to finish the game........

.......and on top of it.....

There are no personal fouls on the Panthers defense either..........

Posted

Thanks, I thought it would be fitting to have a picture of the best player our team has ever had.

It'll be alright, it's unfortunate but I'm right about most things. As you'll see sunday, I'm correct about our secondary as well.

Ever heard of a guy named Steve Smith? He's had a bit of a good career.

Also, our secondary isn't nearly as bad as you seem to think it is. This game is going to be close, 27-20.

1 person likes this

Posted

Smitty gets 100 yards and embarrasses fools.