Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Htar

Heel fans

32 posts in this topic

David/ Travis Wear- I like both of them because they can both shoot the three and both of them are impressive ball handlers for their size. They also run the floor like guards.

Dexter Strickland- I pormise he will be the next Ty Lawson, he plays exactly like Lawson except for the fact that Strickland plays shooting guard.

Leslie McDonald- reminds me of Raymond Felton with his ability to see one play ahead.

John Henson- A combination of Marvin Williams, Ed Davis, and Deon Thompson He is simply amazing and he will score a lot of points.

It's going to be a fun year and who knows what happens come march...I will say that the Heels will have no bullseye and can run that talent up and down the court to see how it plays out.

John Henson is the next Kevin Durrant

let's hold off on those comparisons also

I was trying to compare him to former Carolina players but yeah, He plays like Kevin Durant. I think he may have a better outside shot than Durant.

I was trying to compare him to former Carolina players but yeah, He plays like Kevin Durant. I think he may have a better outside shot than Durant.

Kevin Durant shot 40% from beyond the arc. If Henson shoots better than that he will be AP player of the year and the #1 overall pick.

Kevin Durant shot 40% from beyond the arc. If Henson shoots better than that he will be AP player of the year and the #1 overall pick.

The dude is money from outside.

Henson won't be taking threes.

Henson won't be taking threes.

He can shoot the three, so Roy will let him. Just like he let Hansbrough shoot the three.

John Henson, Dexter Strickland and Leslie McDonald will fit in just fine in Chapel Hill, they're already great at running the floor and scoring which is what we do best!