Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Erin Andrews sure is pretty.

202 posts in this topic

I don't know if she had anything to do with the video being made, but here are some things to take into consideration:

1. How long did the videographer have to sit there and wait before she took off her clothes? (Possibly someone who knew she had a habit of not wearing clothes in hotel rooms?)

2. The picture is so grainy, there is no way to prove it was her without her admitting it. I'm not saying she had anything to do with the filming, but she was advised (and it was correct advice) to say it was her because of the huge amount of publicity she would receive. And it's not like it could hurt her image, she wasn't doing anything wrong, she was the victim. It would be one thing if there was a video of her blowing a college athlete but there's no way this video can hurt her image except in the very small People Against Naked Ironing Coalition (PANIC) special interest group.

3. Now, moving on to the most important issue: Are they real or fake? Watching her on TV I'd never thought they looked fake before, but after watching that I'm pretty sure they are fake. Especially noticeable when she walks towards the camera and bends over to the left. You can see the unnatural circular shape.

Last I heard, no one has subpoenaed the ISP used to post the video for their records...that in itself is suspicious.

How can it be an insider? I read the story posted in this thread where she was on this guy's site for four months, unidentified, along with a bunch of other women videotyped unknowingly in their hotel rooms.

Because it's in two different hotel rooms. Someone had to know where she was going to be well ahead of time to catch her twice like that.

Because it's in two different hotel rooms. Someone had to know where she was going to be well ahead of time to catch her twice like that.

But she was unidentified...for four months. Posted on the same page as many others. Maybe it was a hotel higher up?

ESPN finally acknowledged this today on SC... Erin is gonna be on Oprah Friday.

I have yet to see this poo >:(

biscuit told me he sent it to you. you probably need to use defilerpak to get them to play in media player. i did that a while back, and they played fine for me

PM me a link to this deflerpak......

Oh, for....give me about 6 minutes to upload it and I'll send you the link. WMV format.

I have yet to see this poo >:(

Sorry Kurb... I thought you had it...

Download VLC Player when you get a chance... it plays anything.

Oh, for....give me about 6 minutes to upload it and I'll send you the link. WMV format.

:grouphug::Angel_anim: