• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Hello my kind, lovable, cuddable, huggable fellow huddlers. So, I promised myself I'd make it to one of our games this season after Icege (iirc) hooked a brother up with a free preseason ticket, only for it to fall through for me because of other obligations... so, the season has flew by much quicker than I anticipated and I only have two weeks to make it happen.

I know the likelihood of "making it happen" against the Taints in the season finale is zero to none, lol. So, I'm guessing the Jets game is my only real hope.

So, ANY FELLOW HUDDLERS who won't be able to make it to the game, could you hook me up? If you have tickets, and are looking to give them to a fellow Panther fan at the preferred huddler/favorite moderator discount, let's make it happen! Or better yet, if you have them for free, we can do that too, :lol:.

Any offers?

#2 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,227 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

Do you mow lawns?

#3 getsome

getsome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMt. Airy

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

You want free healthcare too?

#4 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

Uh ohhh! Political talk!

Actually I was saying that jokingly, hence the smiley afterwards. Although, I did see in previous threads here that some people just gave their tickets away to fellow fans because they at least knew it would be a panther fan going.

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

are you implying the only way a Panther fan will go to a game is if someone gives him a free ticket :-)

#6 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Seriously stop mooching, earn some money, stop begging on the forum and buy some fuging seats. Preseason until now is a lot of time to save up a little money. Don't be pathetic.

Yea, I'm known for saying what you need to hear, not what you want.

#7 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

Seriously stop mooching, earn some money, stop begging on the forum and buy some fuging seats. Preseason until now is a lot of time to save up a little money. Don't be pathetic.

Yea, I'm known for saying what you need to hear, not what you want.

First, who are you?

Second, what is mooching about asking for a discounted rate on tickets from a fellow fan who KNOWS they won't be attending the game? That's the point of this forum. I guess everyone on stubhub and ticketmaster buying PSLs for any given week from season ticket holders for less than face value are mooching now too? LOL.

Now that we're winning, people want to act like their poo don't stink... how dare someone ask if anyone won't be able to make a game this week and if they wouldn't mind selling the tickets they won't be using!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com