• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

Will have 6 of us in sec 121....get ready.....KEEP POUNDING!!!!

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

if you want to save money and don't mind a healthy constitutional, go down w. morehead and park in the last lot with a sign for $5

#18 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

if you want to save money and don't mind a healthy constitutional, go down w. morehead and park in the last lot with a sign for $5

"Morehead", "go down" and "for $5" all in the same sentence and none of it goes where you think it would.

Carl Jung would be very confused.

#19 coxc63

coxc63

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

We plan on making it to charlotte around noon, we're from the Charleston sc area. We wanna walk around the city for a bit before the game, so if the location you suggested is ideal for multiple hours and still able to make it on time to the game, I'll let my friend kno. This is gonna be a fu℃kin blast. Thanks everyone who responded. I fu℃kin love the huddle and KEEP POUNDING!!!!

#20 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

"Morehead", "go down" and "for $5" all in the same sentence and none of it goes where you think it would.

Carl Jung would be very confused.

"Slake-Man" gets it, and he might be drunk, like me, unless he is in China digging up stuff, in which he is actually up early.

Can't think of anything else to speak of.

<NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

<Now I have ended a sentence with a preposition.>

#21 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

Taking my brother this weekend down into the Sec. 132 area for his birthday.  He hasn't been to a Panthers game since 2003.

Let that sink in.

KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

Which one, the one right behind you or the youngest?

#22 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

Which one, the one right behind you or the youngest?

The 42 year old preacher Jason, the one right behind me.  His head almost exploded when I told him.

#23 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

The 42 year old preacher Jason, the one right behind me.  His head almost exploded when I told him.

That's awesome!!! Do me a favor and tell him I said hello! Will you remember to do that?

#24 General_Purr

General_Purr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

Me and my buddy are coming up there. Looking to eat and drink a few somewere cool before I get my hotel at 3 which is ghey...

vapez

#25 Cam El

Cam El

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

Me too. First game in 3 years. Bringing my 3 sons for their fist game ever. I'm jacked. Actually bought tickets for my brother and I for the Saints also. We'll be burning up I-81/77.

Question: Does anyone use the Lynx to get to the games? Just wondering if we could get out faster after the game since we have a 3 hour drive home.

#26 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

532 row 5!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#27 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,567 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:34 AM

My first game ever section 532 row 8. My friends dad bought them as a Christmas gift. Was wandering where ideal parking areas are at a reasonable price. What are some good local restaurants? I've heard good things about the fox and the hound 'sports bar'.

Are you coming from NSE or W?

#28 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

My first game ever section 532 row 8. My friends dad bought them as a Christmas gift. Was wandering where ideal parking areas are at a reasonable price. What are some good local restaurants? I've heard good things about the fox and the hound 'sports bar'.

We have always park off of Mint St. and it's $10-$25 depending on how close to the stadium you want to be.  The place before the game you really need to check out is All American Pub, it's right off Bland St.  They have tons of big TV's and good food, it should be a great spot to watch the 1 o'clock games.  Have fun!

#29 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

The place before the game you really need to check out is All American Pub, it's right off Bland St.  They have tons of big TV's and good food, it should be a great spot to watch the 1 o'clock games.  Have fun!

If you're coming to All American Pub you better come check out my Cans:Reycled party.  We're in the same building as AAP but we're in the back two spaces (Oak Room and the back room).  

Shameless plug - Cans:Recycled is running away with the vote for best place to watch the Panthers in Charlotte.  http://www.accidenta...ting-begin.html

#30 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

That's awesome!!! Do me a favor and tell him I said hello! Will you remember to do that?

You got it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com