Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We're Better Without Stewart

97 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

When Williams is the feature back he plays more free and our gameplay is more focused. Deangelo let loose today! It was fun to watch.

I love Stewart as a man and hope he heals quickly but personally I don't want to see him and Williams play together any more.

Posted · Report post

I disagree. We played well at home today. To be honest we ran well last week on the road. Every week is different.

Posted · Report post

I disagree too. Both run defenses were subpar today. It's called bad tackling (we were guilty of it as well). J-Stew was starting to come into his own against The Taints prior to the injury. If D-Will can replicate this next week, then I'll revisit my statement.

Posted · Report post

If DWill has a big game next Sunday, we win.

Posted · Report post

stewart touched the ball 2x last week against the saints and that was the best the offense looked the entire game.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I been saying fug stewart from day 1 nd the huddle crucified me for saying so but in the end as usual I am right

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I been saying fug stewart from day 1 nd the huddle crucified me for saying so but in the end as usual I am right

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You're never right. It's quite fitting with your avatar.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't know if the team is better off but Deangelo is clearly better when he is getting 20 touches a game.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I agree with you, Williams doesn't have to look over his shoulder anymore, except in goal line situations hahaha.

Posted · Report post

DWILL hates the fuckin saints

Posted · Report post

Dwill is simply better the more touches he gets.  He always has been.  He's not exactly the same back he was but he still can break off big gains and make defenses pay.  He's not done yet.

Stew is much better at getting yards even with few touches.  But, I think the time he missed earlier in the season costs the offense a bit when he's in the game.  Maybe I'm wrong though.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Better with more touches? He was better from his first touch today.