#31 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,362 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

Sorry dude....but that is one of the dumbest things I have read on here this week.

Your logic is.....let's kind of lose the first game so we can win the second game.  Why in the hell would we do that?  Why would we allow the Saints in the drivers seat for the division and hope that someone else beat them....just so we could try and beat them at home.

Stop listening to the voices in your head....they are not your friend.

#32 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,099 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Philip Rivers
Russell Wilson
Alex Smith
Ben Roethlisberger
Tony Romo
Nick Foles

really, romo?  you gots ta be trollin

#33 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Philip Rivers
Russell Wilson
Alex Smith
Ben Roethlisberger
Tony Romo
Nick Foles

If Cam is playing worse than a guy who's been on the bench for 5 weeks, then we are in more dire QB straits than Washington. And Romo...I don't even need to refute that, you're just braindead if you actually believe that. If it weren't for Dez Bryant miraculously hauling in Romo's lame duck sure interception throws, he wouldn't even be in the top 20.

#34 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

I read a thread at SR where a Saints fan was rationalizing the same way about their loss to the Seahawks.

Don't be that guy or gal.

#35 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

I suppose it's a possibility. If Rivera did that, intentionally, then that would be on the level of Bill Belichick master planning. Who knows, maybe it's legit. For sure, the odds of us winning there were pretty low, and the playcalling did leave me scratching my head a lot.

#36 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

I know you make a lot of bad posts, but this takes the cake.  This is exactly what taints fans were saying after their loss in Seattle, and we all know that they are a bunch of mouth-breathers.

Hit the showers kid.

#37 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

Not gonna stop posting links to walterfootball's power rankings.

I think its funny to watch him struggle to say something positive only to fail and resort to Cam bashing.

#38 jungleking

jungleking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:18 AM

WalterFootball, 2 lines about the Panthers in a positive light (that's really a back-handed compliment); three paragraphs on how crappy the team, Cam, and Panthers fans are.  Wow...Fug us, right?

You could probably make the same complaints about any fanbase. I'm sure there are 49ers, Saints, Patriots and Chiefs fans who send him emails every week complaining their teams aren't ranked higher. The reason he includes the totally irrelevant complaint emails he gets from overenthusiastic fans (shocking, right?) in his power rankings at all is so he can get a jab in at the Panthers and not have to have something overwhelmingly positive to say about them.

Dude, no. Thinking like that is the reason that he gets those emails in the first place. The media unfairly crapped on Cam for a while and we got this weird persecution complex. Now we get ranked second (SECOND!!) in a power poll and we feel disrespected. Chill out.

#39 Inimicus

Inimicus

• HUDDLER
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

ESPN

http://espn.go.com/n...kings/_/week/16

4 Panthers 10-4 ^2 Last Week: 6    

DeAngelo Williams had 168 total yards Sunday, the second most he has had in a game in the past four seasons. Williams' 87 receiving yards all came on screen passes.

#40 Inimicus

Inimicus

• HUDDLER
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

Fox

http://msn.foxsports...ankings/2013/15

4 Panthers 10-4 If the Panthers win out, they will win the NFC South.

#41 TN05

TN05

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • LocationConover, North Carolina

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

I don't put much weight into power rankings... the only rankings that matter are playoff seeding. As much as I like seeing us in the top five it won't help us if we lose to NO and end up the #5 seed.

#42 rg3and10

rg3and10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

really, romo? you gots ta be trollin

64% completion, 3,600 yd, 29 pass TD, 9 int

Romo is very good. Cam has a lower comp %, YPA, TD-int ratio, & rating. Even with rushing included he has less yardage & TDs.

And before you bring up Romo's 7-7 record vs Cam's 10-4, tell us all how great Cam was at winning games with a bad defense his first two seasons. Dallas has the worst defense I've ever seen.

You also crossed off Alex Smith;

61% completion, 3,644 yd, 24 TD, 7 t/o

vs

62% completion, 3,556 yd, 27 TD, 12 t/o

If Cam is playing worse than a guy who's been on the bench for 5 weeks, then we are in more dire QB straits than Washington. And Romo...I don't even need to refute that, you're just braindead if you actually believe that. If it weren't for Dez Bryant miraculously hauling in Romo's lame duck sure interception throws, he wouldn't even be in the top 20.

Romo has a better completion percentage, YPA, QB rating, better TD-INT ratio, more yardage, more TDs, fewer t/o

Other than record Cam has nothing on Romo. Again, Romo has the worst defense in football. Tell us how great Cam was at winning with a poor defense.

#43 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

Romo has a better completion percentage, YPA, QB rating, better TD-INT ratio, more yardage, more TDs, fewer t/o

Other than record Cam has nothing on Romo. Again, Romo has the worst defense in football. Tell us how great Cam was at winning with a poor defense.

I forgot the defense gave away the game against GB by throwing two 4th quarter interceptions. ...wait

There's more to QB quality than stats. Cam has been leading game-winning drives, Romo goes out of his way to lead game-losing drives.

#44 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,099 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

64% completion, 3,600 yd, 29 pass TD, 9 int

Romo is very good. Cam has a lower comp %, YPA, TD-int ratio, & rating. Even with rushing included he has less yardage & TDs.

And before you bring up Romo's 7-7 record vs Cam's 10-4, tell us all how great Cam was at winning games with a bad defense his first two seasons. Dallas has the worst defense I've ever seen.

You also crossed off Alex Smith;

61% completion, 3,644 yd, 24 TD, 7 t/o

vs

62% completion, 3,556 yd, 27 TD, 12 t/o

I don't think there is one GM in the NFL that would take Alex Smith or Romo over Cam right now.

#45 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,811 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

I love how when cam blows up the stat sheet, his w/l record is emphasized by people, but when the panthers are winning more games (and cam's been one of the biggest reasons for that) his lower stats are emphasized

Why don't you just save everybody the trouble and just admit you don't believe in him for some reason? Then nobody would have to waste time proving it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.