• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

If you're thinking of the 2003 playoff game I was there and is the best game I've ever been to at boa. The entire upper level was shaking THE ENTIRE GAME!!

Yeah I paid a bunch for a club seat and the whine and cheesers were replaced by real fans that were loud throughout the whole game,I hope the Panthers win the division and host a Divisional game w/some good chilly weather!

#77 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

I was at that Cowboys playoff game too. It was a night game, clear and cold. Someone from the Cowboys had said that he didn't even know where Charlotte was and that had the crowd fired up. It was a very, very loud crowd. Good memories. Also, we had lost an away game to the Cowboys earlier in the year. It was a game that the refs gave to them on what was a bad call; Peppers tipped that FG and instead they flagged us for running into the kicker.

What made the Saints game special is the weather and how the crowd hung in there despite the heavy rain.

#78 heelinfine

heelinfine

Football Expert

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

I lucked up and got two silver club seats . I've been to many Panthers games, but always in the 500 sections. The stadium was so loud, it was almost electric. I will never forget it .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com