Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys are morons if you get your hopes up for the #1 seed, likely will lose to Atlanta

93 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It was a fun ride today watching the Cardinals beat the Seahawks, but there is NO chance in hell of the Seahawks dropping two in a row to end the season at home. The Seahawks have the loudest stadium in North America, there is no way a team led by Kellen Clemens beats the Seahawks.

But here's a bigger and more pressing issue: this is the definition of a trap game for the Panthers this week. We saw what happened after the 49ers and Patriots games on the road against the Dolphins. This whole fan base and this entire team treated today like the Super Bowl. They know the playoffs are coming. Meanwhile, the Georgia Dome has been the worst place in the NFL for us to play traditionally and stopping us from a 2 seed is the only thing the Falcons have left to play for. ALL this plus it's likely that 89 doesn't play.

In fact, I'm so convinced the Panthers won't win the #1 seed that I'll donate $100 to charity if they do. It would be a nice story, but I just don't see it happening.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah i forgot its "trap game" week here at the Huddle again because we are facing a team with a sub .500 record.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

twd_karmicvengeance_00.jpg

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh my god....

Ban this clown or make him change username and take away thread making abilities.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I like your whole reverse bad mojo thing but......

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Can we seriously not just ban this trolling, attention seeking, faggot?

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Do you ever think before you make threads or is your impulse always to come up with the most idiotic thread you can think of?
7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh my god....

Ban this clown or make him change username and take away thread making abilities.

I believe he is working his magic....it's only weird if it doesn't work...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It was a fun ride today watching the Cardinals beat the Seahawks, but there is NO chance in hell of the Seahawks dropping two in a row to end the season at home. The Seahawks have the loudest stadium in North America, there is no way a team led by Kellen Clemens beats the Seahawks.

But here's a bigger and more pressing issue: this is the definition of a trap game for the Panthers this week. We saw what happened after the 49ers and Patriots games on the road against the Dolphins. This whole fan base and this entire team treated today like the Super Bowl. They know the playoffs are coming. Meanwhile, the Georgia Dome has been the worst place in the NFL for us to play traditionally and stopping us from a 2 seed is the only thing the Falcons have left to play for. ALL this plus it's likely that 89 doesn't play.

In fact, I'm so convinced the Panthers won't win the #1 seed that I'll donate $100 to charity if they do. It would be a nice story, but I just don't see it happening.

Shut your damn mouth

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

$100 to charity?

I'm still waiting on my $100. Cam has 3 game winning drives.

Posted · Report post

Can we seriously not just ban this trolling, attention seeking, faggot?

It's obvious what he's trying to do lol chill.