Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Day Menu

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

well Merry Christmas anyway!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

No. Long story short is i was an Olympic hopeful in a sport that gets no respect...came here to capitalize on a one in a lifetime opportunity..only to choose to stay and pursue my PhD.

hide the cucumber?

Posted · Report post

hide the cucumber?

worse. Taekwondo~

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I love fruitcake. even some of the store bought kind, but this is homemade. My homemade.

You've got to be one of the few people on the planet that eat it. This has got to be the first time I have EVER heard someone say "I love fruitcake"!! But hey, I'm not here to judge. Enjoy!!  :stuff:

Posted · Report post

Bacon/eggs/sausage links/pineapples/melons for breakfast.
Then ham. Lots and lots of ham and mucho casseroles.
Then not one but two movies today. One with my middle school kids and one with Mrs. Pstall.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Bacon/eggs/sausage links/pineapples/melons for breakfast.
Then ham. Lots and lots of ham and mucho casseroles.
Then not one but two movies today. One with my middle school kids and one with Mrs. Pstall.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

jingle-all-the-way-original.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The family is getting away from tradition this year and grilling up some steaks 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Smoked Pork Butt (pulled pork) sandwiches, potato salad and red velvet cake... All from scratch! Merry Christmas everyone!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

exps13196_C10144C51B.jpg

You've got to be one of the few people on the planet that eat it. This has got to be the first time I have EVER heard someone say "I love fruitcake"!! But hey, I'm not here to judge. Enjoy!!  :stuff:

I didn't like it when I was young but as I got older I started liking a lot of things I never would dream that I would like. Fruit cake included.

Posted · Report post

Me and the fam are gunna hit the outdoor rinks in a bit. Not sure what's for dinner.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I am from the Caribbeans, Antigua specifically. I haven't done Christmas in the Caribbeans in years and I miss it so much. Anyway, I don't do Thanksgiving but Christmas is my time of the year. I get to cook whatever I want. This year, I am going light because it's only me and my mate. I am preparing eschoviche fish, Lobster in ginger sauce, curry shrimp, and I am baking a regular size chicken. Side dishes are white rice, yellow rice, spanish style, sauted spinache with garlic, and regular salad. I don't do deserts.

For drinks, as I started, I am from the Caribbeans and Christmas isn't Christmas without the tradtional sorrel with alcohol. Can't do to much drinking today, life goes back to normal tomorrow.

Bon Appetit Everyone and Merry Christmas!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Since I'm Jewish...

Chinese food.

2 people like this