Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

Please Bring in Bosh

31 posts in this topic

This is the BWood alt right?

oh sorry. You were one of the ones saying I was dumb for suggesting bosh. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

oh sorry. You were one of the ones saying I was dumb for suggesting bosh. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Not sure I said anything about Bosh in that post. 

Again, suggesting we should sign one of the best PF's in the league is pretty obvious.

Not sure I said anything about Bosh in that post.

Again, suggesting we should sign one of the best PF's in the league is pretty obvious.

I asked people about who bwood is and people told me he was considered an idiot. You were pretty much calling me an idiot for suggesting it. Which implies you thought bosh was bad and not worth a look

I asked people about who bwood is and people told me he was considered an idiot. You were pretty much calling me an idiot for suggesting it. Which implies you thought bosh was bad and not worth a look

Nope, I'm calling you a troll because patting yourself on the back because you said we should acquire a top 15 player sounds a little douchey to me.  Just look at the 2nd and 7th post and you'll see what I mean.

Only if we can trade Al Jeff for him, he would hurt Zeller's minutes at PF moving forward.

What?????

Rise, are you drunk? Why would you trade Al?

1 person likes this

What?????

Rise, are you drunk? Why would you trade Al?

I just dont like the pairing of Bosh and Big Al because Bosh at the 4 could stunt Cody's development. It was a hypotethical thing, no way I have lost it that much. haha

Only if we can trade Al Jeff for him, he would hurt Zeller's minutes at PF moving forward.

artworks-000042875083-8unvpq-crop.jpg?30

Bosh disappeared tonight.

The entire Miami team disappeared tonight.

1 person likes this

I would rather have a Star SF and draft a PF than sign Bosh. There are too many talented PF's that will be available at the 9th pick so I say no to Bosh.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle