RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

FINALLY!  The Roaring Riot has been traveling as a group to ATL to do our part in dominating the dome for six years now and we have finally, finally brought home a win.  It's good to know that we're not the jinx, although the way the game started we were thinking that it may actually be our fault that we always lose there.  

I wanted to start this thread just to give a shout-out and say thank you to everyone who joined us on Saturday at the bars and/or at the tailgate Sunday.  It was nice meeting many of you and seeing some of you again.  Hopefully I'm not leaving anyone out, but thanks to.....

Alverez

PhillyB

Boner Champ

Zod

Cookinwithgas

Mr Beauxjangles

SCPantherFan

Brit-Panther

MissyLKN

I always say, and swear by, that there's nothing better than sitting with a large group of Panthers fans at opposing teams' stadiums.  Our fans did great this year - it was awesome.  Next year, let's jump on the ATL game as soon as the schedule comes out in April and let's get a few hundred all sitting in a section together.  Those fans won't know what hit them or what to do with themselves.  I can't wait to see it....

Here's a pic from the tailgate.  I'll post more from the game a little later if anyone is interested in checking them out.  I know Alverez took quite a few, so maybe we can get him to add some as well.  

Proud to be a Panther......

Attached File  RRATL.jpg   68.9K   69 downloads

#2 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

lol @ the cam mask

#3 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

Thanks for Taking over the Dome Guys!!  That was awesome!!

#4 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Aw man you guys got a pic with Cam

#5 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,822 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

Forgot to mention.....the highlight of the day was having the Panthers' buses roll right past us when we were tailgating.  We all walked closer to the street cheering.  Then about 5 minutes later this tweet came out from J-Stew.  There's no doubt he was talking about us.  

Panther fans have taken over the city of Atlanta! What a great sight to see! Let's go panthers!

#6 crowntownpanther

crowntownpanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

The Kraken knows best:

1. Best fans n nation lol u don't think so come put some pads on and say it to my face

•  
     Details
  2. Black n blue every where

#7 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,822 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Here's a link to some more pictures from the day LINK

#8 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,100 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Wish I could have made it. Cookinwithgas is a good dude. Glad you guys repped the way you did. Well done Panther fans.

#9 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,753 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

I wish we had gotten there a little earlier, but it was planned as a couples trip so breakfast etc was the order of the day.

Which one of you was the bearded guy in the thong?

#10 CardiacCat

CardiacCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

great looking bunch ...

#11 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

You're all so much older than me

#12 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

FINALLY! The Roaring Riot has been traveling as a group to ATL to do our part in dominating the dome for six years now and we have finally, finally brought home a win. It's good to know that we're not the jinx, although the way the game started we were thinking that it may actually be our fault that we always lose there.

I wanted to start this thread just to give a shout-out and say thank you to everyone who joined us on Saturday at the bars and/or at the tailgate Sunday. It was nice meeting many of you and seeing some of you again. Hopefully I'm not leaving anyone out, but thanks to.....

Alverez
PhillyB
Boner Champ
Zod
Cookinwithgas
Mr Beauxjangles
SCPantherFan
Brit-Panther
MissyLKN

I always say, and swear by, that there's nothing better than sitting with a large group of Panthers fans at opposing teams' stadiums. Our fans did great this year - it was awesome. Next year, let's jump on the ATL game as soon as the schedule comes out in April and let's get a few hundred all sitting in a section together. Those fans won't know what hit them or what to do with themselves. I can't wait to see it....

Here's a pic from the tailgate. I'll post more from the game a little later if anyone is interested in checking them out. I know Alverez took quite a few, so maybe we can get him to add some as well.

Proud to be a Panther......

attachicon.gifRRATL.jpg

First off, you guys were all first class in my book.
Thanks for letting us hang with you! These guys were very welcoming and very hospitable!

If I had one suggestion, it would have been to cater an early lunch.

Also, my favorite moment was when that falcon-infested GHETTO ass purple ford explorer came out with the microphone. And the guy starts talking smack over the loud speaker. There was a Panther fan with an epic beard who pulled his pants down to expose his "balls deep" g-string! I was laughing my ass off, that was so funny! I gave him my last Red Stripe for that stunt! Also, did you guys notice that the explorer was videotaping us with some sort of high def camera? I would love to see their video from their perspective when all that happened!

Cheers!

#13 Brit-Panther

Brit-Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

First off, you guys were all first class in my book.
Thanks for letting us hang with you! These guys were very welcoming and very hospitable!

Also, my favorite moment was when that falcon-infested GHETTO ass purple ford explorer came out with the microphone. And the guy starts talking smack over the loud speaker. There was a Panther fan with an epic beard who pulled his pants down to expose his "balls deep" g-string! I was laughing my ass off, that was so funny! I gave him my last Red Stripe for that stunt! Also, did you guys notice that the explorer was videotaping us with some sort of high def camera? I would love to see their video from their perspective when all that happened!

Cheers!

Spot on with the RR accolades. Great crowd to hang out with and this is the second time I've hung out with this crew, the first being the Miami trip. Very welcoming bunch of Panther Fans. Will definitely travel WITH this crew instead of meeting up with them for future away games.

(Assuming I pass all their entrance requirements and hazing tests ;)

Yeah I saw that, very odd looking truck, actually it was kinda creepy no??

A fact that might mildly amuse me only, there were three British guys (including me) and one Irishman amongst this tailgating crew. Panthers appeal to a wide audience!

#14 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,486 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

A sea of white people and one lone black dude on the left. Fantastic!

#15 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,822 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

I actually looked into it this year, but it was going to raise the price of our trip a decent amount (I think it was going to be $30-$35 more).  With the game being at a weird date after Christmas and before NYE, I was worried about participation, so I decided not to risk it this year.  We were actually missing several of our "normal" crew - around 10 of them in fact - because of the date.  We added some new people, which is awesome, but I was afraid the higher price would deter new people from joining.  We also get breakfast at the hotel so we eat before we get there.  

But to your point....I certainly agree and hope to be able to add it in for the future.  

thanks again for coming by and for the nice words.....Go Panthers.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.