Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the status of Jonathan Stewart?

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I haven't heard much about him latley. Will he be back for our playoff game? I know he hasn't done much this year but having him and Tolbert on the field at the same time may help open up the screen game. That is if Shula actually calls some RB screens.

I'd like to see him and Smitty back because any extra offensive weapons will be more than welcome.

Posted · Report post

SBR

should be retiring.

Posted · Report post

I haven't heard much about him latley. Will he be back for our playoff game? I know he hasn't done much this year but having him and Tolbert on the field at the same time may help open up the screen game. That is if Shula actually calls some RB screens.

I'd like to see him and Smitty back because any extra offensive weapons will be more than welcome.

Practicing for the Tour De France....I do agree we need to call more screens because Deangelo keeps breaking them for big gains and we need big plays wherever we can get them

Posted · Report post

He's on all the players lists of people to get back after the bye, but I don't think the team has said anything.

Posted · Report post

Didn't Williams have a 50 yard screen (with a fumble)?

I am assuming Stewart is out for the year

Posted · Report post

If Jonathan is healthy he can help us. Some of you are just haters.

Posted · Report post

Boy is done.

Please dont come back and ruin our running game.

Posted · Report post

they are currently trying to super glue his glass legs.  personally, I hope he does not play, Deangelo/Tolbert is a more effective combination

Posted · Report post

If he's ready to go, all hands on deck.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Didn't Williams have a 50 yard screen (with a fumble)?

I am assuming Stewart is out for the year

Yes which is why I am hoping for more RB screens as it was probably our most effective offensive play. History has shown Stewart and Tolbert are our two best receivers out of the backfield.

I want this team to be 100% Healthy in 2 weeks.

Posted · Report post

Let us be intelligent, and ask in 10 days.

Posted · Report post

He's listening to his body, shhhh. He may not be able to hear it with all this chatter of "healthy". In all seriousness, we need him. I don't care what anyone says but Stew and Dwill both being healthy make us a better team. There are several tackles Stew would run through that Dwill can't and there are several draw type plays we use Tolbert for that Stew could run.

Hopefully Stew returns so we can use him on those inside runs to set Tolbert up on some FB screens. That element of surprise from a true FB position cannot be understated.