Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuechly not a Probowler according to PFF

41 posts in this topic

Posted

One thing I have never understood about pff is if they don't have the exact playbook, how do the know 100% who screwed up on a play. I can see situations where players get downgraded when it wasn't their responsibility. Maybe there is more to their numbers than I know but that's why I've never really worried about their rankings

Posted

Everything about this is based on statistics so who gives a Damn! Statistics and this rating systems don't measure heart, leadership, and real life. It's fantasy football based football

Posted

I know one person who doesn't care about PFF's opinion....Luke Kuechly.

Posted

So if i just start bashing P. Manning and say hes not quite pro bowl material, can I generate 1,000,000s if clicks to my website as well?

OMG!!!! Look at me!!!!! Im so controversial!!!!!!!!!

Posted

PFF isn't perfect, like the poster above said they don't know what a specific players assignment is on any given play so I don't know how they can judge them. I've seen former nfl offensive lineman talk about how flawed their rating system is

1 person likes this

Posted

Lord have mercy. I think my 9 year niece can be a better writer at PFF than those idiots.

Posted

matthew stafford back up pro bowl. lmfao, yep, a guy who single handedly destroyed his teams chances of going to the playoffs is an all pro. im mad they charge people for their garbage, seems like a huge scam to me. 

Posted

Dansby is home like the huddle watching the playoffs. So he can have his PFF Probowl.

1 person likes this

Posted

So the 49er defense is good cause of a couple of probowlers and not the collective unit?

Posted

Luke has played at a Pro Bowl level, but I don't think it blasphemy to say someone like Dansby, who destroyed us btw, deserves a spot above Kuechly. There were a lot of ILB's that have insanely good years this year.

It's not like they're trashing him. They're just saying others are more deserving, which is reasonable seeing as this was a very good but not unbelievable year for 59.

1 person likes this

Posted

All of those players had great years and Keek to.

What makes Keek so great is his brain, and that quality is hard to make statistic of.

What is important is... There is not a single ILB or MLB in the entire league I want over Keek.