Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles fans already counting chickens

172 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I lived in south Jersey, right outside of Philly for 3 years right after college.  My best friend from college is from there, still lives there, and is a huge Eagles fan.  I spoke to him this morning abut their game against the Saints and how cool it would be if they win so that he can come down to Charlotte and watch the game with me next weekend.  

Even though I already knew the answer because I lived up there and know how those fans are, I asked him what all the Ealges fans were saying about the playoffs.  He said everyone up there (excluding him because he follows the Panthers because of me) is saying that if they can get past the Saints and SF wins that the Eagles will have a cakewalk against the Panthers and possibly host the NFCC game.  He said we are getting zero respect from the Eagles fans, and that they are all planning on coming down to Charlotte in HUGE numbers if they beat the Saints.  

I swear to God.....if we let them take over our city and stadium like they did last time they played here when they brought 8 bus loads of fans down, yes 8 BUS LOADS, I am going to lose my shit.  

I want the Eagles not only because I want SF to go to Seattle, I want to beat the piss out of those cocky fans and give them 9 hours of driving up 95 to think about it.  

9 people like this

Posted · Report post

They should probably worry about the first game.  Yes the Saints stink outside but they almost beat us in Carolina.  I think Philly wins but would not be shocked if Brees and Co. beat them.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Miserable people, delusional fans. Philly=forever losers, past, present, and future.

Posted · Report post

They aren't beating the Saints
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lol Eagles fans....I think the Saints are gonna win. They are due for a road win as much as I hate them but then the Seahawks will rape them again after that.

Posted · Report post

Eh, not surprising.

Posted · Report post

They are one of the most classless fanbases in the NFL. 

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I lived in south Jersey, right outside of Philly for 3 years right after college.  My best friend from college is from there, still lives there, and is a huge Eagles fan.  I spoke to him this morning abut their game against the Saints and how cool it would be if they win so that he can come down to Charlotte and watch the game with me next weekend.  

Even though I already knew the answer because I lived up there and know how those fans are, I asked him what all the Ealges fans were saying about the playoffs.  He said everyone up there (excluding him because he follows the Panthers because of me) is saying that if they can get past the Saints and SF wins that the Eagles will have a cakewalk against the Panthers and possibly host the NFCC game.  He said we are getting zero respect from the Eagles fans, and that they are all planning on coming down to Charlotte in HUGE numbers if they beat the Saints.  

I swear to God.....if we let them take over our city and stadium like they did last time they played here when they brought 8 bus loads of fans down, yes 8 BUS LOADS, I am going to lose my poo.  

I want the Eagles not only because I want SF to go to Seattle, I want to beat the piss out of those cocky fans and give them 9 hours of driving up 95 to think about it.  

And this surprises you?

Philly has the most ignorant and obnoxious fanbase in all of football.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hah, the Eagles have their hands full with the Saints.  I fully expect the Eagles to get destroyed.  

Posted · Report post

I'm not going to be suprised at all if the Saints beat them. Saints have a better defense than Dallas. Tom Brady was undefeated after bye weeks before playing us. Stats are good for showing trends but in no way predict the future.

Posted · Report post

And trust me I feel your pain, one of my best friends is a fair weather philly fan. Born and raised in SC and has never stepped a damn foot in Philadelphia. Hasn't even said shit about them all year and now he won't shut up.
1 person likes this