Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Irv

I know a lot of us dislike A.luck...

179 posts in this topic

After nine pages are we still hating on Neckbeard or did we journey into conspiracy land?

To hear some of these guys talk, you'd think Andrew Luck controlled the world. And apparently his primary goal is not to win the Super Bowl. His first priority is to crush Cam Newton.

The OP started with a good premise, but now it's degenerated into these two goofballs flirting with each other over who can come up with the dumbest conspiracy theory.

Frankly I think it's run its course as far as useful discussion and should probably just be locked.

Luck did not run the same 40 as Cam. The building of the hype:

Luck: 4.67

Cam: 4.59

I was reading an article on the nfl site and they still list Luck as having the same 40 time as Cam to make a point he's as athletic. Just quit the bs!

Luck did not run the same 40 as Cam. The building of the hype:

Luck: 4.67

Cam: 4.59

I was reading an article on the nfl site and they still list Luck as having the same 40 time as Cam to make a point he's as athletic. Just quit the bs!

Mike Mayock has proven himself to be more than a Tool who will say anything for a pay-check.

Remember he was the same person who claimed that Blaine Gabbert was by far more NFL ready, whatever that means, than Cam or any of the other QB from the 2011 QB  draft class, including Colin. 

He will simply say what he knows folks want to hear. 

Mike Mayock has proven himself to be more than a Tool who will say anything for a pay-check.

Remember he was the same person who claimed that Blaine Gabbert was by far more NFL ready, whatever that means, than Cam or any of the other QB from the 2011 QB  draft class, including Colin. 

He will simply say what he knows folks want to hear. 

I'm not sure why they feel the need to embarrass themselves though. I just don't get the agenda. It's like the new fad now with this egalitarian thing. Sell Luck as being as athletic as probably one of the most athletic human being in sport even if it fails the eye test and Manziel as more athletic than Mike Vick the freak. Meanwhile poo on Bridgewater as being physically inept(He'll run in the 4.5s in the combine). I'm noticing a pattern and reverse role playing by the media here. I don't want anyone to convince me that someone is athletic because I'm sure I can do that myself.

I'm also noticing nowadays that they've been selling the "there's no franchise caliber QB in the draft" or "there's no Andrew Luck in this draft" every time the top projected QB is a dual threat. They said that constantly with Geno last year, now with Bridgewater and I'm sure we'll hear that with Winston next year. I knew they wouldn't allow nature to take it's course without a fight. It is hard to curtail mother nature. It will keep creating freaks like Cam whether some mere mortal likes it or not. lol

You guys are still on this?

Do you ever think about anything else or is this obsession all you have to offer?

I'm not sure why they feel the need to embarrass themselves though. I just don't get the agenda. It's like the new fad now with this egalitarian thing. Sell Luck as being as athletic as probably one of the most athletic human being in sport even if it fails the eye test and Manziel as more athletic than Mike Vick the freak. Meanwhile poo on Bridgewater as being physically inept(He'll run in the 4.5s in the combine). I'm noticing a pattern and reverse role playing by the media here. I don't want anyone to convince me that someone is athletic because I'm sure I can do that myself.

I'm also noticing nowadays that they've been selling the "there's no franchise caliber QB in the draft" or "there's no Andrew Luck in this draft" every time the top projected QB is a dual threat. They said that constantly with Geno last year, now with Bridgewater and I'm sure we'll hear that with Winston next year. I knew they wouldn't allow nature to take it's course without a fight. It is hard to curtail mother nature. It will keep creating freaks like Cam whether some mere mortal likes it or not. lol

i laugh everytime i hear that, people dont realize how fast Mike Vick was

They need to get on their youtube machine and find some highlights of Vick. Not only the speed but that arm was to die for. Nobody threw a more beautiful ball nor had a stronger arm than Vick. Just in case they forget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d35rPD_bBgc

Manziel and his fans will be in for a rude awakening once he get to the league. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Who in the good fuging world say that Manziel is even CLOSE to being as athletic as Mike Vick????????????????

1. Vick ran a 4.33, reports even say as low as a 4.25 clocked, Johnny is running over a 4.5

2. Vick had a RPG attached to his shoulder

Manziel will be lucky to be as quarter as good as Vick was among grown men

Heck I won't be surprised if Bridgewater is on par with Manziel once the combine rolls around

1 person likes this

People also forgot how effortless Vick made it look. Just a little reminder:

Watch the arm strength and throwing motion. Beautiful to watch. All you can say is what could have been.

People also forgot how effortless Vick made it look. Just a little reminder:

Watch the arm strength and throwing motion. Beautiful to watch. All you can say is what could have been.

Wow is all I got to say