Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Anton Khudobin Needs To Start

We're starting Ward again in net and it's 3-0 Anaheim at the end of the 1st lol. fug Muller and JR. Making the goaltending about Ward's contract instead of what's best for the team.

I love how they put their most dynamic scorer on the second line, and put a rookie on the first.

So who are the top draft prospects in the upcoming draft? I haven't been paying much attention to the draft prospects so far. 

Muller is going to be fired. No excuse to starting Ward at all.

I kept telling everyone that no matter how well AK would do, when Ward was fully healthy he would be the starter and at worst they would split. The only way that changes if it Ward suddenly becomes unhealthy again and it's because of  

1. His contract

2. His legacy with the team and the cup.

There is the outside chance that he's traded, but I think it's more likely Peters or AK that get traded. 

Not that I agree because of how well AK has played, but I have no control of it. Hopefully it leads to a real nice player that can really help the team next season. 

So far Ward has only started 2 games after the break but at weird times. One the first game after the break and one after Anton only started 2 games after Ward's first.

So far Ward has only started 2 games after the break but at weird times. One the first game after the break and one after Anton only started 2 games after Ward's first.

Yea, right now it looks like they are splitting. Hopefully it changes back over to Ak getting 90% start type of stretch

Well I mean they're gonna showcase Ward if they're trying to trade him.  He's just making himself look bad.

Well I mean they're gonna showcase Ward if they're trying to trade him.  He's just making himself look bad.

We should've traded him 2 seasons ago when he still had value.

Well he was coming off a season when he played 74 games and still had his best year ever.  Also a season when we just barely missed playoffs.  Also a season when Ward broke down at the end because 74 games is too much for any goalie to play and PETE DAWG was pretty much an auto loss.  The thinking was a better back up would have gotten us in so they signed Brian Boucher lol

He should have been traded after the lockout year.  We were out of it by the deadline anyway.  Dobby could probably get more as a rental now.  fug, trade them both idc.  Suck for Ekblad.  Trade the Staals too.  Semin.  Ruutu.  Actually give Lindholm some meaningful time since you decided not to keep him in Europe for the year when he clearly wasn't ready.  Fire JR, Muller, Francis, Daniels, and all those other former players they gave fuging cushy jobs to.  Maybe we could use that money on some fuging scouts or something jesus christ.  Our European scout lives in Raleigh. Thats fuging stupid.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    pantherfan1971