Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What 49ers Fans are Saying

471 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it going to be a Sunday or Saturday game?

lol

3 people like this

Posted

this one is disturbing   "I need a bail money fund set up cause I'm going to the GAME NEXT SUNDAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!"

1 person likes this

Posted

This game is gonna be a sloberknocker!  If Kaepernick plays like he did against Green Bay, the Panthers defense will destroy him.  Kraken will eat him for lunch...NO SPOON!

4 people like this

Posted

49ers fans are arrogant, what else is new?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

Well,,,, "that's why they play the game."

2 people like this

Posted

Make sure we identify all those who didn't come back after talking all that poo before the first game... We know they'll be back this week

Posted

Make sure we identify all those who didn't come back after talking all that poo before the first game... We know they'll be back this week

Any of those d-bags that try to come back now should get banned on sight.  

Posted

Ugh, it's going to take forever for Sunday to get here.  I'm ready to see these punks get crushed.  They are really thumping their chests after scoring 23 on that awful defense in Green Bay.  Good luck getting 14 here.

2 people like this

Posted

That is why I wanted them to lose so badly yesterday.  I woke up at 330ish just to watch the PACK tie the game only to have the 49ers come back and win.   What I did see was a defense that was about half strength make some bad decisions coming down the stretch.

McDermott and Rivera will have them concentrating on maintaining their assignments.

Posted

Yea, I've been reading their comments on NFL.com.. apparently the 9ers are going to come here and win by 40.. we have no chance, they have so many weapons that we have no chance at all.. blah blah blah.. I hate those arrogant mfers, can't wait to send them packing

Posted

Such a POS fanbase, always wondering why everyone hates them and their team when they basically reflect the worst traits of every bandwagon fanbase with none of these humor that can be gleaned from useful idiots like Saints fans or schadenfreude from Cowboys fans. Screw the lot of them.

1 person likes this