Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Got Tickets? Where You Sittin?

196 posts in this topic

Chalk me up for section 133 Row #1.

Ponied up for the 2 best available seats in the house right behind the Panthers bench ...that's what us die hard Panthers fans do. Plus I get to throw things at Zod as he walks by.

ps....does anyone have a Panthers shirt I could borrow? Size large please...I will pick it up at the tailgate.

XOXO,

JR

u bunch of pie conserving......

2 people like this

Add SIGCHI222 to the list, section 229, row 5.

Disregard.  Lost them just as quickly as I got them.  I will be yelling from home.

1 person likes this

Ponied up for the 2 best available seats in the house right behind the Panthers bench ...that's what us die hard Panthers fans do. Plus I get to throw things at Zod as he walks by.

ps....does anyone have a Panthers shirt I could borrow? Size large please...I will pick it up at the tailgate.

XOXO,

JR

I have a few TShirts you could wear.  I will throw them in the car and have them at the tailgate.

1 person likes this

Add SIGCHI222 to the list, section 229, row 5.

Welcome aboard

1 person likes this

I have a few TShirts you could wear.  I will throw them in the car and have them at the tailgate.

How about a nicely ironed Panther polo? I want to blend in for my first time with the wine and cheesers,

How about a nicely ironed Panther polo? I want to blend in for my first time with the wine and cheesers,

lol n00b you will stick out.

Try something like this.

Good Luck

original.jpg

Also need sunglasses maybe hung around the back of your neck.

2 people like this

considering the amount of huddlers on this forum, this is a very weak list. Carolina Huddle should own half that stadium.

XOXO,

JR

Hey JR - don't go busting in and sitting on the 1st row.  Row 1 is the second row.  Happens every game in my section and the people who do it have to slink back into the second row.  :-)