Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got Tickets? Where You Sittin?

196 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

517!! Cant wait for the tailgate and bar crawl :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

All I have to say is that you losers better show up at the Tailgate....except for CWG because he has his own throw down every game.

We have multiple posters pledging money to make this happen.  Ranucci is bringing the big rig and cooking up some competition bbq and turds.

We will be starting this party at 7AM.

If you're really going to be out there that early then I will swing by for a bit.  I have to be at Cans:Recycled at 9am to get setup, but I'll come drink a breakfast beer.  God knows I'm not going to be able to sleep that night.  

Wish I was going to be at the game but that party needs me.  I am going to use my GoPro to film the celebration so all you fools can see how awesome it is.  I shot some videos in ATL, I just need to try the editor out and then I'll post it (for those who give a poo).  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

315. Not my usual tickets but due to various client issues, heretofores ticket trading  etc I am there.

It's 50 yard line club seats at $430 a pop and I will be curious to see if I like them any better than my endzone seats which are 1/4th the price. 

No I didn't spend $900 on tickets!

I can't remember what the "amenities" are like

You coming out to the Huddle Tailgate?

Posted · Report post

Section 547

Posted · Report post

You coming out to the Huddle Tailgate?

Unfortunately I can't get down very early so me and my buddy may do some after game tailgating instead.

Never been but would like to go.

Maybe for the championship??

Posted · Report post

315. Not my usual tickets but due to various client issues, heretofores ticket trading  etc I am there.

It's 50 yard line club seats at $430 a pop and I will be curious to see if I like them any better than my endzone seats which are 1/4th the price. 

No I didn't spend $900 on tickets!

I can't remember what the "amenities" are like

Those are good seats. I like the 300 level because it's close enough to the field but far enough to see the game. The only amenity worth a damn is clean toilets and short lines. Most of the stuff inside is for people that don't like football games.

Posted · Report post

If you're really going to be out there that early then I will swing by for a bit.  I have to be at Cans:Recycled at 9am to get setup, but I'll come drink a breakfast beer.  God knows I'm not going to be able to sleep that night.  

Wish I was going to be at the game but that party needs me.  I am going to use my GoPro to film the celebration so all you fools can see how awesome it is.  I shot some videos in ATL, I just need to try the editor out and then I'll post it (for those who give a poo).  

Both Andy (Mush) and I will be there at 7AM setting up.

Posted · Report post

All I have to say is that you losers better show up at the Tailgate....except for CWG because he has his own throw down every game.

We have multiple posters pledging money to make this happen.  Ranucci is bringing the big rig and cooking up some competition bbq and turds.

details?

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately I can't get down very early so me and my buddy may do some after game tailgating instead.

Never been but would like to go.

Maybe for the championship??

Check out Cans Recycled after the game.

Posted · Report post

We have multiple posters pledging money to make this happen. Ranucci is bringing the big rig and cooking up some competition bbq and turds.

I would come but I'm in the younger generation of this forum

Posted · Report post

details?

Andy (Mush) will be putting out the thread this week.

Summary:

When:  Starts at 7AM

Where:  Lot on 3rd Stree....between Tryon and Church

Food:  Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ will be cooking on-site....competition BBQ (with all the fixins) and turds

Cost:  Money in the donation bucket that helps pay for the food

More to come.

Posted · Report post

Check out Cans Recycled after the game.

Good call