Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Cam or Kap? Kap is getting all the love.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

lol depends on the time of day. NFL AM all picked Cam and the twitter poll did too as the better QB.

This evening when they showed the results for the poll, "Which QB would you want to play for your team for the next 10 years?" (choice between Cam & Kaep) it was an overwhelming majority win for Cam, 69%. They all laughed and someone said, "Well, the public is telling us we're getting it wrong."

Well, people usually do wait until the evening to get drunk.

#17 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,519 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

We had a bye week. No one is talking us up. No surprise here.

#18 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,296 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

Kaep is only the "better QB" simply because he has Davis, Crabtree, and Bouldin. Analysts just don't care to explain that part.

#19 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

I cant help but imagine what cam's numbers would look like if he had boldin, crabtree, manningham, davis and the best Oline in the league. Not to mention being able to hand off to frank gore also

He would be considered a fringe top 5 pick with a sb win away from being considered "elite"

#20 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:27 PM

We would be sitting at a 15-1 record if we had San Frans weapons on offense

#21 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,626 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:29 PM

These fugkss dont know poo. No one would rather have Kap than Cam being completely honest hahaha 

#22 Semaj

Semaj

The Cam to Kelvin Show

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

I hope these slimy fugs on the NFL Network keep feeding the Cam hate so when Sunday come they gonna be left holdin their dicks like the punk fugs that they are.

And then it will start all over as they wash, rinse and repeat the same bs next week leading up to the the game against the Saints or seahawks. The media as a whole will never pick us because they are picking who they want to win. And that's clearly not the small market Carolina panthers with the qb they despise.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#23 Semaj

Semaj

The Cam to Kelvin Show

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

I stopped listening to all those crappy discussions awhile ago. Especially Warner, that old bag of bones literally never has anything good to say about Cam.

Yeah he really should go back to something he's good at.................... Bagging my groceries.

#24 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,587 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Everyone on NFLN took Cam over Kaep this morning.

#25 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

And then it will start all over as they wash, rinse and repeat the same bs next week leading up to the the game against the Saints or seahawks. The media as a whole will never pick us because they are picking who they want to win. And that's clearly not the small market Carolina panthers with the qb they despise.

These guys gotta keep pounding until they left holding that Lombardi in the confetti parade at Met Life

Would love to see the bitter looks on those fugs faces when Cam is holding up the big one up in the sky

Would be a treasured moment in my life

#26 codycmon

codycmon

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

kap can run the ball and he has a nice arm. however he doesn't know how to go through his progressions. even with all his weapons, it's one read and run if it's not there. if he had been drafted #1 like cam a few years ago, he'd probably look a lot closer to geno smith than cam newton.

#27 48ochoshogun

48ochoshogun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

It's Ok, NFL Network does that. We had to deal with it in 2011 and 2012.

It pisses you off, just, gotta hope your team goes out there and win to shut them up. 

Jamie Dukes was by far the worst offender for us. I know theres someone to loathe as a panthers fan as Dukes were to us 49ers fans.

#28 El Chingon

El Chingon

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

Please be mindful that those guys work of NFLN, which just happens to be an offshoot of ESPN. Kurt Warner surprised me though. I thought he was a Christian and a man with some integrity, but I guess his paycheck and fitting in matters more. Plus,  it's a shame he needs to continue the charade of hating on Cam to feed his fragile ego.

I like Warner. He's insightful and intelligent in his comments. That being said, he has never been a Cam Newton fan. If you recall, Warner said Cam is not a franchise QB back in 2011 when Cam was 1st drafted.  

#29 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,198 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

I saw the pieces on NFLN that you posted about. It has got to be one of the dumbest, one-sided, shallow discussions these grown, supposedly talented men has ever had to make their stupid, I will take this QB argument. i love when it comes to Cam, they will go to the usual route of analyzing his every throw, like many on here seem to enjoy doing so much. And I guess when those folks in the media "SOUND" LIKE THE SO CALLED EXPERTS ON THIS SITE, the pricks of those fans must get hard, which then cause them to continue playing right into the hands of those who want to see Cam fail in the NFL. 

The discussion was suppose to about which QB they would want on their team.  But they were spending more time comparing teams and who has better weapons around them as proof of being a better qb and not so much about the individual's talent and when one of them did, it was the most deceptive spin ever. It was one of the most asinine arguments ever while watching the network and that network is famous for it's asinine discussions.

I can't believe Kurt, And the other two guys, were trying to sell the argument that Cam is weaker because the Panthers hasn't been in the play-offs in the past two seasons and the 49ers has. Wasn't Alex Smith carrying the 49er's just fine before Harbaugh decided to try Colin after Alex went down less than ten games before the end of last season? The 49ers were performing quite well without Colin, so their argument was beyond stupid. I guess those folks know the NFL audience and believe stupidity reign supreme with them, so they can get away with pushing such shallow arguments.

It's like when it comes to Cam, every argument against him is being push by those who are PISSED that he's so talented and  many of them are indeed white. Even worst, is how much it's so blatantly obvious and it seems their argument against Cam is always void of any real substance and is very one-sided. It must be a superiority thing because I simply don't get.

Willie disappointed me but I am not surprised. He's the only ex-player who seemed to not mind stepping outside of the usual, let's find something negative to say about Cam box, that way to many others on that network seem real eager to follow.  I actually respected him the most out of the black ex-players on that network. But I won't kid myself, I know money talks and he has no real power or clout on the network. He's there collecting a check like the other minorities who will simply tow the Cam isn't good enough talking point put before them by those who really run today's sports media.

Willie did try to make it about the individual QB's abilities but simply fell short during his comparison. Claiming that a QB missing a couple of open Receivers, Cam, means he isn't as good as a QB who misses a couple of open Receivers, Colin, lost it for me.   But Willie didn't exactly point out Colin's mistakes of missing supposedly wide open receivers  like he did with Cam,....I guess the 49ers fans aren't sitting there dissecting Colin like those on this site seem to enjoy doing with Cam..... He instead defended his pick of Colin over Cam by saying Colin was better because he's "improving."  Nice way of spinning and choosing the more preferred QB. 

It's no wonder the psychological practices in today's media is now a part of Psychology classes in colleges. Today's media have taken reverse psychology to a whole new level; especially those at ESPN/NFLN. 

#30 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,198 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

These fugkss dont know poo. No one would rather have Kap than Cam being completely honest hahaha 

Well, maybe some on here would since they always seem more concerned in looking like experts and inline with what the media likes, instead of realizing what they have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com