Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

What's different from the first meeting?

49ers panthers carolina san francisco nfl playoffs cam newton colin kaepernick vernon davis anquan boldin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#16 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

We pick at six fool. Though I wouldn't expect a 49er fan to know anything regarding football other than the size of Kap's jockstrap.

Lol - Falcons.

#17 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,748 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

Ok why are visiting niners fans who spend every week of the regular season registering on opponent message boards allowed to make threads

Because the douchebag has made over 100 worthless and moronic posts in the last three days.

He is either 12 yo r has the mental capacity of one. I am betting it is the latter...shallow gene pool results in that douche

#18 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

Because the douchebag has made over 100 worthless and moronic posts in the last three days.

He is either 12 yo r has the mental capacity of one. I am betting it is the latter...shallow gene pool results in that douche

Welp, someone poo in the Mad Hatter's tea.

I've actually been a member here for months, and had some good conversations with posters on this board, including you.

Actually was hoping to have a convo about what has changed for the Panthers since our last meeting, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

#19 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,038 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

I'll play along - the location of this game is different, other than that it will be a similar battle to the last game.  I keep hearing about this Crabtree nonsense.  In order for him to be effective, Kap has to make sure he is throwing the ball in his direction, not trying to pull Greg Hardy's facemask out of his collapsed lung.  Your QB might as well be auditioning for the next season of dancing with the stars with all the dancing he will be doing once that pocket is collapsing from all sides.  He might chuck a few balls up and maybe your guys will come down with them, maybe not.

Point is, we saw the first game, and most here saw the 9ers play Green Bay last week.  Yeah, you won, but with the defense we know we have in Carolina, there shouldn't be one fan here quivering about your so called "weapons".  We'll see on Sunday.

#20 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,865 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

this_2b455d_1853745.png

2362069-did_someone_say-spiderman_thread

#21 PantherDynasty

PantherDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, NC

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

You left out one difference: this game will be in the Vault as opposed to Candledick Park

#22 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

After the first victory we did 2 claps and a nature boy. Seeing is how that tradition should die now, maybe Rivera can gather everyone in the locker room and say "Whos got it better than us" after we whip their ass again.

#23 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

You left out one difference: this game will be in the Vault as opposed to Candledick Park

No, I didn't forget, I posted things that were different with the 49ers, and was hoping to hear what's different with you guys. Who's starting or sitting that wasn't before. Who's improved/declined, who's hurt, etc.

Didn't realize how butt hurt over 49ers fans not rolling over that you'd get.

#24 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Sounds like the OP is desperately trying to talk himself in to a Niners victory.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

#25 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,122 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Actually was hoping to have a convo about what has changed for the Panthers since our last meeting, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Actually, no, your intent the entire time was to get in a pissing contest, as evident by your preemptive sarcasm at the end of the OP

#26 ZeroZeroSeven

ZeroZeroSeven

• ALL-PRO
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Sounds like the OP is desperately trying to talk himself in to a Niners victory.

So is Kaepernick

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Actually, no, your intent the entire time was to get in a pissing contest, as evident by your preemptive sarcasm at the end of the OP

Lol

#28 Logan3Thomas

Logan3Thomas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

For those below a 3rd grade comprehension level, I will quote the opening paragraph:

If you need anything else, I am just a notification away. :)

Your post has no real point so again I am confused as to why you felt the need to point this out?

"For those below a 3rd grade comprehension level, I will quote the opening paragraph"

For someone who is attempting to be a smart ass you failed considering it was only a sentence.

#29 That49Guy

That49Guy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

Lol - if I wanted to get in a pissing match id talk about you being a douche and ur avi being that of a giant pus*y.

I put those at the end to get it over with, because I knew they'd be coming.

#30 PantherDynasty

PantherDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, NC

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

No, I didn't forget, I posted things that were different with the 49ers, and was hoping to hear what's different with you guys. Who's starting or sitting that wasn't before. Who's improved/declined, who's hurt, etc.

Didn't realize how butt hurt over 49ers fans not rolling over that you'd get.

I'm more surprised a grown ass man went to another team's forums looking for their fans to concede that his favorite team is superior. You also worded your post to make it sound better for your team. You said "Davis only was able to play 22 snaps", making it sound like he had a bum knee or something, when in fact he got knocked the fug out. You also downplay the loss of Rogers. You're not evaluating poo, you're trying to convince yourself your team is going to win. WE DON'T GIVE A FUG WHAT YOU THINK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 49ers, panthers, carolina, san francisco, nfl, playoffs, cam newton, colin kaepernick, vernon davis, anquan boldin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com