Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is outstanding... Wilson vs Kaepernick

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I hate the 49ers more than I hate Justin Bieber. There. I said it.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't trade Cam for anyone in the league but the Seahawks got an absolute steal with Russell Wilson. I'm rooting for anyone but the 49ers this year and if I ever met Kaepernick face to face I'm would throw a brick directly into his teeth from 3 feet away with as much force as I could possibly muster.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I want to play them early next season and beat the crap out of em'.  That team and its fans just irk of douche.

Posted · Report post

I hate that guy more than Jimmy Graham. Wow.

Im surprised him and Graham are not bffs.

Posted · Report post

49ers are going to get crushed in Seattle. We would have made a better game of it.

Posted · Report post

Lol what a loser.

Posted · Report post

Russell has also done very well in the gf/wife department.  Holy crap. 

Posted · Report post

I'm fairly certain if Alice sees that shoe collection he will be a Niners fan

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've never understood the need to buy a billion pair of sneakers. You only have two feet. He'll probably end up on 30 for 30 in 10 years because he is dead broke. Fuck Kap. I hope the Seahawks rip his weird looking body apart.

Posted · Report post

I would want the Saints to win the Superbowl, instead of that douche Kap. There i said it (Now to brush my teeth with that crap i just spewed out).

Posted · Report post

Lollololol. He's everything the media wanted to pretend Cam was and it's getting more and more difficult for them to act like it it isn't there. Buck and Aikman's reaction to him mocking Cam yesterday was priceless. The guy just makes it too easy.

What a loser.

Literally every criticism tossed at cam (arrogant, chugs his own kool aid, not a student of the game, etc) is true of kaepernick.

I mean he's in year 3 and it's the biggest open secret around that he can't read a defense. But he's supposedly a superior quarterback somehow?

Posted · Report post

I want to see KaeperDick hurt......have that scared look on his face like he did the first time we played them in SanFran. He is the definition of Thuggery trash. I am not pulling for the Seahawks but I am.....Go Hawks, make him hurt!!!