Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jstew a healthy scratch

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Healthy....unhealthy...does it matter anymore? Take Otahs desire to play football and relate it to Stewart..cause thats what you have here.Guys coming back from torn achilles,3 torn acls etc. and still balling and playing every game.Done with this bullcrap.Retire and go make your music if thats what you want to do.....Set for life anyways,give us a break already.

Posted

I've seen him more on Pepsi commercials than the field

Posted

J stew is a cancer the sooner we get rid of him the better. He's just taking up a roster spot

Posted

What has Stewart done this year that he should've played against the 49'ers. What has he done to warrant this thread? 

Posted

He hasn't done poo all year. Having him in wouldn't have helped anything.

he had 9 runs of at least 3 yards against SF last time.  4 of 5 or more.

that would have helped.

1 person likes this

Posted

he had 9 runs of at least 3 yards against SF last time. 4 of 5 or more.

that would have helped.

Maybe, maybe not. To be honest, I don't think Barry Sanders could have gotten more than 2 yards yesterday. Our run blocking was abysmal.

Posted

I hate to say it, but I see DWill being traded/leaving before JStew then we'll be stuck with a broken, expensive RB and Tolbert.

Posted

If Stew can get healthy, then we have a helluva runner and pass catcher out of the backfield.  I am sure that 49ers fans used to talk the same poo about Frank Gore back in the day.  They've gotten probably about 3-4 straight solid seasons out of him now.

Posted

J stew is a cancer the sooner we get rid of him the better. He's just taking up a roster spot

Seems a little harsh on the first part.  That infers he is being negative in the locker room and hurting the team chemistry.

Is he killing our cap and wasting a roster spot when he doesn't play?  Yes.

But by all means, he seems to be a team first guy and well liked in the locker room.

Posted

I hate to say it, but I see DWill being traded/leaving before JStew then we'll be stuck with a broken, expensive RB and Tolbert.

an expensive and recently unimpressive 31 yr old RB.....no one is trading for that

Posted

RB is creeping up on our list of needs. Don't be surprised when we draft one somewhere this year. 

Posted

RB is creeping up on our list of needs. Don't be surprised when we draft one somewhere this year. 

I fully expect it.  

LB and RB....watch lol.