Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mel Kiper Jr's first mock draft 1/15/2014

154 posts in this topic

Posted

No way in hell I could get behind taking Manziel over Bridgewater.  That's insane.

I bet if I gave you enough money, you could!

Posted

I feel like Cooks is gonna be way better than most people expect.

Agree but too small. 5'10 186. Gettleman ain't gonna go for that.

Posted

Wonder how much Mel is getting paid by Manziel

That oil money working it's magic.

Posted

Blake Bortles is gonna be Blaine Gabbert 2.0. He is a relatively unknown QB with decent, but not great stats, who is way overhyped to create a story prior to the draft. He will FAIL without doubt in the NFL. Manziel will be better in my opinion than Bridgewater IMO. His ability to improvise is unprecedented.

Posted

Don't want Cooks. He's the size of a high schooler.

Yeah, he's 5'8" and 186 lbs... the smaller the WR the higher the bust potential. 

Posted

wooo racial bias shows up again!

can't wait for bridgewater to show he can "comprehend a huddle."  thanks for that, kiper!

fuging dumbass.

He has him rated as the top QB on his big board yet doesn't have him as the top QB selected. Not sure that makes much sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want Calvin Pryor badly. BADLY!!!

I've seen too many mocks that has Brandin Cooks mocked to us. I really dont know how good he is, but he must really be damn good. Well see.

1 person likes this

Posted

he had 6 Olinemen going before our first pick.  Good thing OL is deep this year.

We need big body, possession receivers.  We already have Smith and Smith lite on the team.  Don't need Smith 3.0.  Maybe next year.

2 people like this

Posted

I stilll like Enbron

1 person likes this

Posted

Need to delete most of that OP, and hope it doesn't get reported before you get Zod in some serious trouble.

Posted

Cam has sailed passes high for the three years he's been in the NFL. It was masked more when he was throwing mostly to two big TE's his rookie year. So people mock us a midget WR? No thanks. You can't expect every tiny receiver to turn into Steve Smith. Give me a big target for cam that can bring in those high passes.

Added the giant 5'9 Steve Smith. I like how you emphasize the height of the TEs as if they're not mostly 6'5 in the NFL.