Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most likely trade partner for Hardy?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Oakland= Sammy Watkins!

For real. We need Hardy to net us a high pick to get Watkins. Raiders or anyone else.

Posted

But when is the earliest date that we can franchise him?  

Feb 20-March 5

Posted

Oakland would be perfect. Not only do we get the #5 pick but we will rarely have to face him.

Posted

For real. We need Hardy to net us a high pick to get Watkins. Raiders or anyone else.

any first rounder would work for me.  im not even sure what the pass rush talent looks like past clowney in this draft

Posted

Cleveland signed Kruger from Baltimore last offseason. Doubt they swing for the fences again on a DE in Free Agency

Yea, but both Kruger and Sheard are OLBs. Also, both of them didnt exactly get to the QBs this season. Hardy had 5 more sacks than both of them combined for. Hardy is big enough to play DE in that 34 D.

Posted

any first rounder would work for me.  im not even sure what the pass rush talent looks like past clowney in this draft

Really weak: Ealy, Tuitt, Jeffcoat, and Lynch.

Ealy is the leader of the pack. Tuitt is probably a late 1st-2nd round talent. Jeffcoat is considered by some to be a tweener and Lynch's stock has dropped dramatically since the start of the season.

Posted

Oakland= Sammy Watkins!

I want to hate this, but I can't.

Posted

Titans

Posted

We better not get nothing for him

Posted

We tag him we get hit with the salary against our cap right? So 12mil against 18 cap space is 6mill left? Then we trade him for picks but stil wind up with the cap hit? Yay or nay?

Posted

We tag him we get hit with the salary against our cap right? So 12mil against 18 cap space is 6mill left? Then we trade him for picks but stil wind up with the cap hit? Yay or nay?

Nay