Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmac

JR takes out full page ad in the Observer

72 posts in this topic

So if Joe Person tweeted it, it must really be a billboard

For the record, I tweeted this out before Person did - so once again he was scooped. LOL! 

1 person likes this

Well as a PSL holder, this most likely means a rise in prices. Winning season + stadium renovation over revenue squared = ticket hike

If they keep winning I'll pay the extra cash.

2 people like this

Without JR we wouldn't have a Carolina team to cheer for so all you haters need to stfu

2 people like this

I guess we should all be satisfied then for hobbling into the playoffs with a rag tag one man wrecking crew offense and hope it happens to us again in another 5 years. You play to win super bowls, not just making the playoffs. There is no reason teams like the 9ers and seattle that have the same cap as us should have that many skill players and us barely having a starting caliber WR. Richardson should shove his add up where the sun don't shine.

Sucking for a decade straight will afford you the opportunity to draft Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Mike Iupati, Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Navaro Bowman, and Aldon Smith.

She was sitting in Richardson's box on Sunday. My seats were right in front of them.

you mean her box was sitting on Richardson, right?  word order is important here.

Sucking for a decade straight will afford you the opportunity to draft Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Mike Iupati, Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Navaro Bowman, and Aldon Smith.

We weren't exactly NE either.

We weren't exactly NE either.

NE took a long time to become NE.

1 person likes this

NE took a long time to become NE.

That was a very long time ago.