Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cordarrelle Patterson is an asshat.

115 posts in this topic

Posted

That does suck. But if true, you have an interesting story to share for the next 4 years (while CP is relevant). So its all good

Also, if ur friend is hot, then 87% of males in there were thinking the same. So he had the balls to say it cuz many girls are star-fuggers so hes prolly just used to it ending well for him

1 person likes this

Posted

"I wasn't planning to start a fight, but......" never usually ends well, lol.

4 people like this

Posted

I have Luke on speed dial motherfuger.

1 person likes this

Posted

This reminds me of that one time Brian Urlacher started poo with Bas Rutten. Some of these players are truly douchebags once the cameras are off.

Posted

Where is the lose option in starting a fight with someone like this?

You either pull one out miraculously and have bragging rights til you die, or the punk wins but goes to jail and makes a mockery out of himself to the national media in the process.

7 people like this

Posted

for a moment there I thought this was the Jameis Winston story excluding the fighting and vulgarity.

Posted

This reminds me of that one time Brian Urlacher started poo with Bas Rutten. Some of these players are truly douchebags once the cameras are off.

They're the same brain-dead jocks u graduated HS with, but more athletic. Same idiot

Posted

Funny story Mr.Rustler

Posted

Where is the lose option in starting a fight with someone like this?

You either pull one out miraculously and have bragging rights til you die, or the punk wins but goes to jail and makes a mockery out of himself to the national media in the process.

The lose option is laying on the concrete with a broken nose and crushed orbital socket, while you're half unconscious with all your friends staring at you. Who cares if hes in jail or getting a BJ? U just got ur ass kicked in front of people u have to see for the next few years. What are u gunna call that a "moral victory" just cu hes famous? Wow. Low standards.

4 people like this

Posted

All you need to do is look at Patterson to tell how big an idiot he is (not because he's black, for those of you who like complaining about that sort of thing.)