Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My draft 2014 1.0 & 1.1

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you allowed to trade someone who is about to be slated as a FA?

If we franchise tag Hardy we could. Wish we would've done that with Peppers years back.

Posted

For CBS Coleman is a 4th rounder, for others he is a third rounder.

A good gastroenteritis during the combine.. :lol:

Posted

Still hoping we get Nicks and OT in the first.  We can get a WR in the second or third.  I just really want the best OT we can possibly get in this draft.

Posted

If we franchise tag Hardy we could. Wish we would've done that with Peppers years back.

dude please remove your signature. that poo is fuging disgusting lol. damn

Posted

I'd prefer to go lineman heavy early

Posted

With Jordan Gross gone, i need a new draft.

Posted

No chance we take a chance on Crowell. Like zeo percent....

or coleman

Posted

With Jordan Gross gone, i need a new draft.

Eh...not a fan in the least of this. Two seriously overrated players in Kouandjio and Stanley Jean-Baptiste....

Posted

I would have the medical staff take a very damn hard look at Kouandjio. If he's there at 28, the Panthers will have to think hard about passing him up.

Still, not a big fan of Mewhort. Not sure about the hype with Jean-Baptiste other than just being a tall cb. Looks very raw and didnt impress me at the combine. Im not sure if could take a chance on a player that raw when corner is such a huge need for us. I'm iffy on Coleman even tho, he's so intriguing but def would take him in the 4th.

Posted

Do we have a 7th round pick anymore?  It's not showing up on the draft simulator game.  Also, if we trade Hardy are we going to get an extra draft pick?  An extra first round pick would be huge since we could use that to get a stud WR and OT, because if we trade Hardy, we're going to need to draft a DE early, preferably the 2nd round.  

Yes we have a 7th round pick from the Giants in the Beason trade. We could trade Hardy, but I think a first rounder is unlikely.

Posted

I like the 2nd mock better than the first. I still don't think we draft OL at 28 just because of gross. I don't think BPA will be OL. Mewhort in the 2nd would be great and I like jean-baptiste and bodine. I think bodine could be a starter on the right side or at least heavy in the rotation depending on the health of silatolu.

Posted

Eh...not a fan in the least of this. Two seriously overrated players in Kouandjio and Stanley Jean-Baptiste....

I would not draft Kouandjio at all and I like McGill better then SJB. 

1 person likes this