Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So there is a twist in the Martin/Incognito saga

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lol remember when the huddle slaughtered those who said they wanted to see the facts on this

"ZOMG GROWL HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THESE VICIOUS ACTS OF BULLYING INCOGNITO IS A THUG DIDNT YOU SEE WHAT HE DID FIVE YEARS AGO"

pretty much why i never take this board seriously. everything here is mostly acted upon impulse and taken prematurely.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"No drugs for me the rest of season". Damn not very incognito there.

If people ever saw the texts between me and a few of my friends I would have some serious 'splainin to do.

You and me both man

Posted · Report post

Who could say they didn't see this coming?

Posted · Report post

Who could say they didn't see this coming?

puns.

Posted · Report post

pretty much why i never take this board seriously. everything here is mostly acted upon impulse and taken prematurely.

pRid4.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol remember when the huddle slaughtered those who said they wanted to see the facts on this

"ZOMG GROWL HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THESE VICIOUS ACTS OF BULLYING INCOGNITO IS A THUG DIDNT YOU SEE WHAT HE DID FIVE YEARS AGO"

Are you mad?

Posted · Report post

richie incognito is still a cantelope-faced cockwagon

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

pRid4.jpg

meh. nothing new.

Posted · Report post

I think Martin is gay, that is why all the locker room talk got to him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've been waiting to hold judgement with this thing but after reading all those texts I have to say Martin has some explaining to do. With that said, let's bring in RIchie!

Oh hell, no.

Incognito was a colossal piece of s--t long before this story ever broke. He's had multiple incidents at both the college and pro level, including the one where he groped a woman on a golf course and made a general ass of himself. And now you've got a text conversation that includes a response of "no more drugs" to a party invitation from him? Eeeeeehhh, no.

One of the ways smart organizations keep good team chemistry is by avoiding morons of this sort like the plague.

Posted · Report post

U live for this
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Is this a lovers quarrel?