Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Signing Day...

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted

I can't wait to watch this kid destroy the Pac. OMG it's going to be like having Bush on offense again...

Posted

Adoree is going to be a good player for USC. He seems like quite a character.

Posted

Adoree is going to be a good player for USC. He seems like quite a character.

Made for the bright lights. Now if we can just lock down JuJu I'll feel ecstatic about where Sark has this program going. 

Posted

Hilarious.... giphy.gif

Posted

This is basically what I did in the breakroom at work! 

Posted

JuJu!!! Sark with the Grand Slam on the day...

Posted

Awesome day for USC, got some real studs for the program today. 

1 person likes this

Posted

ECU is in the AAC next season, FYI.

yeah - I keep forgetting that. Even better. 

Posted

yeah - I keep forgetting that. Even better. 

I don't know who ECU lost from the very good team this year, but they should  finish top half of the AAC next season.

Was looking at the recruiting rankings on 247 earlier and it looks like ECU would have been around 3rd in CUSA and they are 6th in the AAC.

Football recruiting rankings are hard to judge though because some teams simply don't have as many scholarships to give or they may have good young talent that makes it difficult to sign quality depth. Nobody wants to sign with a school if they have talented people in front of them that will prevent them from playing for several years.

It is much easier to judge basketball classes against other schools.

Marshall absolutely killed it in recruiting this year. The only school outside the power 5 conferences that out recruited them was USF. They have a pretty legitimate shot at going undefeated next season.

Posted

Apparently Adoree's dad hijacked his LOI and won't sign it or allow anyone near it. Problem is mom is 100% behind USC so this should be resolved rather quickly in favor of USC with another LOI sent to mom and Adoree. Ridiculous, because his dad isn't even his legal guardian....

Posted

Apparently Adoree's dad hijacked his LOI and won't sign it or allow anyone near it. Problem is mom is 100% behind USC so this should be resolved rather quickly in favor of USC with another LOI sent to mom and Adoree. Ridiculous, because his dad isn't even his legal guardian....

What?????

I knew his mom was wanting him to stay in LA, she was dead set on him not leaving the area at all. There was pretty much no chance at all that he left LA because of his Mom. This might have something to do with this.