Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

National Signing Day...

87 posts in this topic

As long as Adoree doesn't go to Florida, I'm fine with it.  

How about my Vols getting a top five class after three 5-7 seasons in a row!  Things are changing soon for Tennessee.  

Vols cleaned up this year. Amazing work by that staff. Gotta put some wins together to keep it up tho. 

How about my Vols getting a top five class after three 5-7 seasons in a row!  Things are changing soon for Tennessee.  

Money talks

Adoree isn't giving anyone even the slightest hint. Dressed all in black at Serra, and his family is the same. Has a black box with stickers for the schools he's considering. 

Come to Florida, Adoree. We have a bangin-ass track program too.

Come to USC Adoree. You're made for L.A. kid. 

His parents have said they wanted him to go to Tennesse, but he shaved us off the list last week because the track program is so bad.  He really is an amazing talent.  

We'll see him on Sundays very soon.

Good sign for USC. Serra has two players committed to USC who have already signed their LOI and sent them in. They're both participating in Adoree's ceremony. However Dwight Williams (fUCLA) and one of their guys headed to Oregon don't appear to be participating. No seat, no letters on the table.

Heels #21 nationally according to Rivals. http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/commitments/2014/northcarolina-6

IIRC - UNC comes off the scholarship reductions after this class. With the talent level in NC (especially Charlotte area) surging...it couldn't have come at a better time. 

Not that any else in this thread cares - but ECU's class (keeping it in perspective of course) isn't bad. They're going to be in good shape next season for another potential CUSA title run. 

ECU is in the AAC next season, FYI.