Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

intangiblejohnny

There is a very small Chance the Bobcats get LeBron

21 posts in this topic

Gotta admit...

After seeing 10,000+ Heat fans at TWC this year when Miami was in town it would be funny not seeing a single Heat fan next year when they play.

here is the chance the hornets sign  bron bron 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

here is the chance the hornets sign  bron bron 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

It would be cool to have him here.. But I highly doubt it. He wants championships and it'll take a year maybe two even with Lebron to get a championship in Charlotte.

Now if he wanted to prove that he didn't need Wade and Bosh to win his rings Charlotte would be the place to go. 

No way in hell we get LeBron

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Obama and Rush Limbaugh will cuddle in hot tub first

No way in hell we get LeBron

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I wouldn't bet on it either, I don't even think he is leaving Miami especially if they have a shot at a 4-peat.

LeBron in Charlotte ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... HA.

• Topics

• Why has civics been deemphasized across this nation? Knowledge is power.
    • This quote was and remains the most important in your original writeup: "The question is whether the Panthers can maximize his talents and Cam's at the same time." If Fournette is the guy, they need to be 100% certain that Cam can smoothly transition to an offense based around him being under center.  Because like you - I'm convinced that LF would be wasted in the offense we've run the past two years. Cam's footwork and read discipline will need to become much more consistent in an offense based on traditional formations.  Frankly, I'm not sure you mess with your MVP QB to draft a RB.  But it's possible that our shotgun-based offense won't work once the QB run is off the table, so maybe the transition has to happen anyway.  If that's their approach, LF could certainly ease that transition. Then again, can you transition the offense if Cam's shoulder isn't ready for the start of training camp?
    • Buy what you need? Republcians keep using this talking point....a talking point that plays to people that don't understand.  Because the talking point goes against what insurance is.... insurance wouldn't exist if people only paid for what they needed. the 25 year old then doesn't need to pay in for the 60 year old (that doesn't want to pay for maternity coverage) then....and the 60 year old needs to pay $60,000 for his insurance because he needs to bear the load for his blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, his triple bypass, hip replacement etc.