Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

330 posts in this topic

I like how he added the condescending "stay safe!" line at the end. What a piece of human garbage you are Alejandro.

I like how he added the condescending "stay safe!" line at the end. What a piece of human garbage you are Alejandro.

So telling one of our soldiers in a war zone to stay safe is condescending? Are you implying it was sarcastic and I would actually want one of our soldiers to get hurt or worse!? I know you're an ignorant ginger, but damn you just took it to another level.

Oh don't backtrack now, as if you weren't being the pompous entitled ass you are always portraying every time you post.

alice is too cowardly to reply directly to PIA

1 person likes this

Problem with that is the fact I have a great memory and remember your story:

Gee, doesn't sound like you're happier? For the record, I can't remember the last time I broke something out of anger or felt rage, but hey, good try! Stay safe!

You're seriously talking s--t about your lifestyle to a soldier?  A guy who puts his life on the line to defend others?

We like to refer to people like that as men.

1 person likes this

Problem with that is the fact I have a great memory and remember your story:

Gee, doesn't sound like you're happier? For the record, I can't remember the last time I broke something out of anger or felt rage, but hey, good try! Stay safe!

wow dudette... I can't keep up with all your BS in here, so I don't even try anymore. But you just proved you are a world class  prick and really not worth paying any attention to. 

Hey man, Im proud of you for looking up my story!

Now that im done puking:

1. youve never had my kind of stress before in your life. If you consider your weak attempts at crossfit and some vegan diet to be stressful, then congratulations, youre whats wrong with America.

2. You dont have the responsibility I have. You've bragged about how your dad helped you get started with your buisness charades. Im in charge of human lives.

3. annnnnd your weak attempts at trying to dig at me and others only validate the opinion that youre a pompous, proud, malcontent who only cares about what others think about you because you never had anyone dig the silver spoon out of your ass.

Now, I suggest you read my post you so thoughtfully dug up. Why? because I want you to understand how it feels to be in charge of someones life. the stress, the anger, the Shiz you have to go through when in charge of something as meaningful as a human life. How it feels to be responsible when poo goes wrong and people die. This past week, I had three of my friends from my company get blown up by a VBIED. I want you to remember those men and women when you come onto this board and flaunt your wealth. Because thats the stress and anger and rage and emotion I and others on this board have expierenced.

Have a good day.

If he isn't going to apologize for that I will on his behalf. No reason for that to have been said. Can't let that one go.

Thank you for all that you do so people like him can boast about their wealth on an internet message board. Guys like you are the heroes around here.

Thank you again and God bless.

Hey man, Im proud of you for looking up my story! 

Now that im done puking:

1. youve never had my kind of stress before in your life. If you consider your weak attempts at crossfit and some vegan diet to be stressful, then congratulations, youre whats wrong with America. 

2. You dont have the responsibility I have. You've bragged about how your dad helped you get started with your buisness charades. Im in charge of human lives. 

3. annnnnd your weak attempts at trying to dig at me and others only validate the opinion that youre a pompous, proud, malcontent who only cares about what others think about you because you never had anyone dig the silver spoon out of your ass. 

Now, I suggest you read my post you so thoughtfully dug up. Why? because I want you to understand how it feels to be in charge of someones life. the stress, the anger, the Shiz you have to go through when in charge of something as meaningful as a human life. How it feels to be responsible when poo goes wrong and people die. This past week, I had three of my friends from my company get blown up by a VBIED. I want you to remember those men and women when you come onto this board and flaunt your wealth. Because thats the stress and anger and rage and emotion I and others on this board have expierenced.

Have a good day. 

Thank you for your service.

Come on Alice you pussy, more pictures of your tiny fuging feet and cankles you anti American swamp rat. You take FEMA money to finance your little empire and then you bash the guys that protect the funds.

So telling one of our soldiers in a war zone to stay safe is condescending? Are you implying it was sarcastic and I would actually want one of our soldiers to get hurt or worse!? I know you're an ignorant ginger, but damn you just took it to another level.

You're such a piece of poo.  That half-ass sarcastic reply to someone who puts his life on the line everyday so your fat ass can live free goes to show you don't have a decent (big) bone in your pathetic body. I don't care what materials you have. You will NEVER be a man and will NEVER be known in your entire pathetic life for being anything more than a douchebag to an internet forum. Have a horrible day and go fug yourself with a 10 foot pole.

Come on Alice you pussy, more pictures of your tiny fuging feet and cankles you anti American swamp rat. You take FEMA money to finance your little empire and then you bash the guys that protect the funds.

He's more akin to a swamp pig than a rat. Fat, worthless, eats poo, etc.

Guy comes to my thread, posts to me that his life is happier than mine

I RESPOND by pointing out his recent contradictory thread that suggests otherwise.

Huddle conclusion

-hate and have no respect for military

-wants harm to come to him

- scared and too cowardly to respond??

-I'm a prick

Well I am a prick so 1 out of 4 ain't bad! Keep up the storytelling, very entertaining !

BTW SCP, I have Size 11 feet, 10.5 if I can find a EE width, but don't let facts get in your way,