Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Make me a fan of your School

46 posts in this topic

Posted

SEC has Cocks.

Posted

I think UNC has some sort of bangwagon fan starter kit they provide...I think you can pick it up at any Walmart in Gaston County :D

Cheer for any team you like...college football is friggin great!

Posted

I agree that Tensor has the winning pitch. Nothing like getting in on the ground floor of a new franchise - be it college or pro.

Posted

Root for Kentucky. You don't have to pay too much attention because they only field a team every decade or so. Saturdays off in the fall FTW!

Posted

So far the best pitch has come from a school that doesn't even have a team yet. Didn't expect that.

Posted

Husker Home Game in South Bend, Indiana. If you squint, you can see me underneath Touchdown Jesus.

neb-seaofred1.jpg

Posted

after playing college football....i cant really root for one team. i am a gators fan.....but iam not as hardcore as a fan....as iam the dolphins. ( i named my son zach thomas for christ sake) but i have found it nice to be able to watch all games equally with passion for good football.....i love watching michigan, texas, florida, usc, miami, penn state....etc etc.....

Posted

If anyone is interested in purchasing seating licenses for the Charlotte 49ers, please shoot me a PM. They now have monthly payment options which come out to be around 28 dollars per month per seat. If for any reason they decide to not start the team in the future, the money is refundable.

I can answer any other questions as well. I'm on the volunteer sales force, so if anyone signs up/wants to sign up through the link in my signature, let me know so I can call it in and get my name attached to it.

Posted

USF

but please for the love of all things holy,please,i beg of you...never ever ever root for U of F

Posted

I would say Carolina, but if you do that be ready to take a full throttle bashing from the dickbags fans of State of being bandwagon, not a true fan....blah, blah, blah

same old trumpet same old tune

Posted

I would say Carolina, but if you do that be ready to take a full throttle bashing from the dickbags fans of State of being bandwagon, not a true fan....blah, blah, blah

same old trumpet same old tune

Well its true :D

Posted

UNC's a great team to root for if you're not sure you'll like college football because you only have to stay at the games until halftime like everyone else in their stadium.