Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

1,564 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh jesus christ. Why cant this poo just go away. First openly gay player, first black coach, soon we'll have first Asian kicker....

What year is it? We dont need 14 hours of coverage where Katie Curic breaks down what this means on a larger scale, for our future, blah blah blah. Hes gay. I work with a gay guy. I went to school with guy dudes. Im sure many people here do as well. Do you guys throw rocks at him? Do you burn crosses into his lawn? Oh.... You dont? You mean 99% of americans treat gays/blacks/ hispanics/ and everyone else exactly the same and like respectable adults? Great. Can we move on please?

Why must our entire universe revolve around what the dumb redneck hicks livin in run-down trailer parks who carry signs saying "God Hates Fags" say? Those guys are very few and far between and no one gives a fug about hem. No one of any importance really cares about sexual orientation or race. Its fugging 2014.

You do realize 99% of people who oppose gay marriage freaking hate Westboro, right?

Posted

Look, I'll be the one to say it:

If the 49ers draft this guy, we'll need to find new ways to talk trash about them.

2 people like this

Posted

That's how it starts, then you will have transgenders wanting to play the sport, then I don't think it will be fun to watch anymore.

ha, I bet there have been a few cross-dressers in the NFL over the years....could happen.

Posted

He doesn't have to be scared of me, I just know once transgenders start playing in the NFL, I will be done watching it.  That's all I am saying.  Most of you will stop watching it too, lol.  So don't act like I am the only one.  

A gay 15 year old kid who is scared of people like you probably wants to hear about it. 

Posted

I mean dressing out on the field and during interviews.

ha, I bet there have been a few cross-dressers in the NFL over the years....could happen.

Posted

He doesn't have to be scared of me, I just know once transgenders start playing in the NFL, I will be done watching it.  That's all I am saying.  Most of you will stop watching it too, lol.  So don't act like I am the only one.  

Are we talking men becoming women or women becoming men?

Posted

That's how it starts, then you will have transgenders wanting to play the sport, then I don't think it will be fun to watch anymore.

I'm Old Gregg!

You ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?

1 person likes this

Posted

At that point, I don't think it would matter much.  Either way, the NFL will forever changed, and I just like most Americans will stop watching it, and come out with something else.

Are we talking men becoming women or women becoming men?

Posted

you have some very deep seated issues with human sexuality

3 people like this

Posted

No, but I have taken jello shots off of the belly of fine chicks, lol.

I'm Old Gregg!

You ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?

Posted

I bet you like MMA

6 people like this

Posted

Less than 10 pages to get to transgenders in the NFL. 

giphy.gif

4 people like this