Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigBoss

I hear UNC is playing Duke Wednesday

302 posts in this topic

He is a rat faced loser, what's the problem?

How many wins does he have?

Come on bro, you call my coach a rat faced loser and then you want me to give you a ticket? Sorry but I don't think we could get along during the game.

I'll take both off of your hands if you don't wanna be with me. ;)

Think about it from my perspective though. Students filling the entire Dome. I was waiting out there ready to be lower center court. No classes the next two days. Snow everywhere whilst rushing Franklin Street after our inevitable win.

Coach K ruined a day that potentially could've been the greatest day of ~30,000 students lives. Add in the fact that he looks like a rat, and that's what makes him a rat faced loser.

1 person likes this

Sucks for the students.  I didn't get to go to that Maryland game in the early 2000's but always heard that was one of the loudest in the history of the DD.  You would think the University of New Jersey at Durham could handle snow better, but I guess once K was given the option of postponing the game they were never going to choose to play in front of 20,000 students.

I'll take both off of your hands if you don't wanna be with me. ;)

Think about it from my perspective though. Students filling the entire Dome. I was waiting out there ready to be lower center court. No classes the next two days. Snow everywhere whilst rushing Franklin Street after our inevitable win.

Coach K ruined a day that potentially could've been the greatest day of ~30,000 students lives. Add in the fact that he looks like a rat, and that's what makes him a rat faced loser.

The problem is you haven't read the entire thread. The Acc, Duke, and unc were all in discussions on what to do with the game. They ALL agreed it was best for the teams and the fans to postpone the game. Stop blaming coach K, unc and your AD were all in on the discussions and agreed on postponement.

You heels fans all have the same tired narrative. You latch on to something one delusional fan says and you run with it. You fail to actually do research. I mean let's go back and look at how many of you were blaming the NCAA for taking so long with the PJ ruling, come to find out it was unc never asked for reinstatement.

The problem is you haven't read the entire thread. The Acc, Duke, and unc were all in discussions on what to do with the game. They ALL agreed it was best for the teams and the fans to postpone the game. Stop blaming coach K, unc and your AD were all in on the discussions and agreed on postponement.

I LOVE how you have latched on to what is being said in the press and think that's the absolute truth. Do you think everything you read in the paper and see on TV is 100% factual? Talk about delusional.

Earlier you cited that reporter who repeated when he heard from Cunningham. Then later you said some like...Cunnimgham doesn't know what he's talking about. Of course you're going to spin this in your favor and then say Heels fans are delusional. What else would or could you do?

But hell....if the newspaper said it then it HAS to be true so it's a moot point

I LOVE how you have latched on to what is being said in the press and think that's the absolute truth. Do you think everything you read in the paper and see on TV is 100% factual? Talk about delusional.

Earlier you cited that reporter who repeated when he heard from Cunningham. Then later you said some like...Cunnimgham doesn't know what he's talking about. Of course you're going to spin this in your favor and then say Heels fans are delusional. What else would or could you do?

But hell....if the newspaper said it then it HAS to be true so it's a moot point

No you guys have latched onto this crazy notion that coach K has all this power and for some reason didn't want to play the game. You think it was just him who called off the game and that simply is not true. I have given multiple sports writers quotes that refute this whole notion but you still want to hang on to it being K's fault. You are simply speculating. What if Roy or the Acc told them not to come, that it was just too dangerous? What I am trying to convey is we don't know what was taking place while the Acc, Duke, and unc were discussing what to do with the game. Unc fans want to run with the narrative that Duke was somehow scared of all the unc students being close to the court. If that is really that intimidating you should use that to your advantage every game and move the students down and surround the court with them.

Nc State is having trouble getting to Syracuse and the game has been moved back, is this the work of the Evil Coach K again?

Epic gridlock and impassable roads would have prevented anyone from traveling from Duke to Carolina Wednesday night. 

1 person likes this

No you guys have latched onto this crazy notion that coach K has all this power and for some reason didn't want to play the game. You think it was just him who called off the game and that simply is not true. I have given multiple sports writers quotes that refute this whole notion but you still want to hang on to it being K's fault. You are simply speculating. What if Roy or the Acc told them not to come, that it was just too dangerous? What I am trying to convey is we don't know what was taking place while the Acc, Duke, and unc were discussing what to do with the game. Unc fans want to run with the narrative that Duke was somehow scared of all the unc students being close to the court. If that is really that intimidating you should use that to your advantage every game and move the students down and surround the court with them.

Nc State is having trouble getting to Syracuse and the game has been moved back, is this the work of the Evil Coach K again?

So K and the AD slept in their office? Surely they did because it was like a scene from the walking dead... The ACC policy states if both teams and the officials are present, they play. It's not like there wasn't fair warning of the worst storm in a decade, so why not plan ahead? Damn man didn't you go to the store and buy food?