• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jptaylor84

Roman Harper, Jabari Greer, Jonathan Vilma, Will Smith all cut! Saints cleaning house with the vets

Expected and expendable sans maybe Harper, they'll have like almost 4 mil in cap right now, heard Pierre Thomas and Lance Moore are likely gone as well.  After they finish releasing those players they might have 9 mil in cap, with almost 7 of that going towards Graham with the TE tag, and they still have 20 other roster spots to fill out.  Talk about buying a budget.

Expected and expendable sans maybe Harper, they'll have like almost 4 mil in cap right now, heard Pierre Thomas and Lance Moore are likely gone as well. After they finish releasing those players they might have 9 mil in cap, with almost 7 of that going towards Graham with the TE tag, and they still have 20 other roster spots to fill out. Talk about buying a budget.

Wow didn't know it was that bad, was Hurney traded there or something? Maybe things aren't as bad for us as we sometimes think, bigger picture and all that.

Expected and expendable sans maybe Harper, they'll have like almost 4 mil in cap right now, heard Pierre Thomas and Lance Moore are likely gone as well.  After they finish releasing those players they might have 9 mil in cap, with almost 7 of that going towards Graham with the TE tag, and they still have 20 other roster spots to fill out.  Talk about buying a budget.

Shoot give me Lance Moore!

I'll take Moore, Strief, Malcolm Jenkins, and Greer.

Cleaning up for Graham and Malcolm Jenkins?

Hell, I'd bring in both Smith and Harper. Would love to have Malcolm Jenkins if he's not brought back by them.

This is making me worry about a Calvin Pryor to NO. Pryor and Vaccaro would be pretty scary.

No.

No.

uh, YES.

I'm open to winning. If these guys can help this team win, I'm up for it. Im not gonna be a Mr. Tough guy here and hold grudges on them. They aint an Aints anymore. These are guys that should know the inside and outside of Sean Payton. They can def help us win.

Agree,  Dave Gettleman is not interested in any of these old-ass players.

But, Gettleman may be interested in what these old ass players know about Sean Payton. tada

Reasoning?

Vilma has really been on he decline the last couple of seasons and his rankings show that. Also, he's a firm MLB. That's what he's always played. I doubt he could transition at this point.

Besides, no reason the sign a player like him when we have Klein in house who is younger and knows our defense and won't cost as much.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts