69 replies to this topic

#16 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:10 AM

It sucks. Have two xbox one consoles here and two 360s. Only having this issue with this specific console. The other is running perfectly.

Yeah that is terrible. Hope mine doesn't get the bug.

#17 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,560 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

So everybody is apeshit about this game.

But how are FPS games differentiating themselves these days? Playing team deathmatch with your buddies or on a pub server is pretty worn out at this point.

#18 Mattiekrome

Mattiekrome

The Feast... Is Mine

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

Yep, preordered mine last week as well for XBONE.  At it's core it's still an FPS, but the addition of the titan mech really changes the dynamic of the "everyday" first person shooter.  I've poured more hours than I care to admit into every major FPS going back since MW2/BFBC2, and this is the first time in a while where I was really impressed with it.  The beta maps played really smooth.  You'd also think that being in a mech would make them overpowered, but the balance is still really good.  All pilot (human) players have anti-mech weapons that do more damage vs. mechs, so it's really a pretty evenly matched game whether on foot or inside of a mech. 

Not crazy about the auto-pistol and it's autoaiming capability.  After dying many times to it, I decided that if you cant beat em, join em.  What I found (now I didn't really know what I was doing) is that it takes too long to lock on.  I'd end up getting killed while waiting on the 3rd lock to activate. 

Over time I'm sure the hysteria will die down as it becomes repeatitive (as any FPS), but it is a nice breath of fresh air on the FPS scene.

#19 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,687 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

If you have it on PC, that is preloaded, there is a way to play it right now lol.  Respawn said it's cool, no bans will be handed out.

#20 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

So everybody is apeshit about this game.

But how are FPS games differentiating themselves these days? Playing team deathmatch with your buddies or on a pub server is pretty worn out at this point.

It's running dedicated servers on the cloud. As far as the hype.... I think it's well justified. As I said earlier, I had zero interest in the game. Just another shooter I thought. I played the beta and geeked the fuged out. From "death match" to attrition (a conquest, domination vibe), not only are you dealing with players but also bots and specters (which can be hacked and in turn used on your team).

I got an early halo vibe. I'm going to act like a teenager and go to the midnight release then stay up all damn night. If anyone wants to squad up post your xbone gt and lets do the damn thing.

#21 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,687 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

I worked at MS and dealt with companies that use this cloud service and it's very, very stable.  Big companies too.  To be honest, 95% of the issues we had was from Blackberry Enterprise Servers lol, BES is garbage.   

I played Titanfall on PC this morning, so good.

#22 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,428 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:40 AM

when my tax refund shows up, God I hope soon enough to get the Xbox1 bundle.

#23 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:56 AM

Seriously spend your money on the ps4 most of the big games come out on both platforms anyway and why would you want to miss out on a new uncharted game?

#24 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:59 PM

Seriously spend your money on the ps4 most of the big games come out on both platforms anyway and why would you want to miss out on a new uncharted game?

halo is legitimately the only reason I would get an xbone and I still haven't made a decision yet 

#25 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

So i got Titanfall for the PC last night, but wasn't ever able to connect to a server. Just hung at loading match making all night. Anyone else have it, and have this problem?

#26 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,687 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:09 PM

There was a small downtime but only a few minutes. Think they rebooted because my pings went back to normal after.

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#27 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

Finally was able to get on for a bit. Really loving it so far. 

#28 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

I bought it the other day for the xbox one and finally got to play it last night. It was a lot of fun. It felt different then other FPS but I fell right into the controls and concepts.  Played a little this morning as well, my only complaint is that they keep throwing me in with a bunch of level 20-40s and a few time my team was a bunch of low ranked against all high ranked players. You can tell they had a weapons advantage.

#29 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,687 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

Actually the two beat weapons are available in the beginning the carbine and shotgun. There isn't really a huge advantage with levels on this game. Don't worry.

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#30 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

At level 40 and still use the carbine. I've tried the others but always go back to it. Same with the chain gun on the Titan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.