Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'My Wish' videos

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw one of these linked to something someone else posted and went on to view more.

2 people like this

Posted

Good find, they all make me tear up like a little baby. It is a great service to the sick kids.

Posted

We believe my son is on the cusp of an Autism diagnosis, so this really strikes a cord within me.

Posted

I have a nephew who's autistic.

Posted

He goes for testing in the next week or so, so we'll see. I don't know what to think, but it's heartbreaking.

Posted

He goes for testing in the next week or so, so we'll see. I don't know what to think, but it's heartbreaking.

I can tell you it isn't the end of the world.

I wish you the best, but if it's the worst, there's plenty of reason to be hopeful about his future.

Posted

I'm hopeful for sure, but you want nothing but the best for your kid and to be labeled as "special needs" and know the added challenges hurts, deeply. I wanted so badly to have a normal kid with a normal childhood after the crap I experienced. We define normal, but I just want him to have a good life. I wanted to break the cycle.

Posted

I'm hopeful for sure, but you want nothing but the best for your kid and to be labeled as "special needs" and know the added challenges hurts, deeply. I wanted so badly to have a normal kid with a normal childhood after the crap I experienced. We define normal, but I just want him to have a good life. I wanted to break the cycle.

I understand.

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ2t4uohKHo

1 person likes this

Posted

Your wish, Jase? :lol:

I don't think the foundation is gonna help ya with that one.

Posted

To go along with this thread.....I don't watch wrestling but I do know who John Cena is. That guy has granted over 400 Make a Wish "wishes". I don't know much about him but that is enough to make me have a ton of respect for the guy.