Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'My Wish' videos

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Saw one of these linked to something someone else posted and went on to view more.

[yt]jsFZxQ4mfLM[/yt]

[yt]3clA3oeljGU[/yt]

I won't lie.  These make me tear up like a little baby :(

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good find, they all make me tear up like a little baby. It is a great service to the sick kids.

Posted · Report post

We believe my son is on the cusp of an Autism diagnosis, so this really strikes a cord within me.

Posted · Report post

I have a nephew who's autistic.

Posted · Report post

He goes for testing in the next week or so, so we'll see. I don't know what to think, but it's heartbreaking.

Posted · Report post

He goes for testing in the next week or so, so we'll see. I don't know what to think, but it's heartbreaking.

I can tell you it isn't the end of the world.

I wish you the best, but if it's the worst, there's plenty of reason to be hopeful about his future.

Posted · Report post

I'm hopeful for sure, but you want nothing but the best for your kid and to be labeled as "special needs" and know the added challenges hurts, deeply. I wanted so badly to have a normal kid with a normal childhood after the crap I experienced. We define normal, but I just want him to have a good life. I wanted to break the cycle.

Posted · Report post

I'm hopeful for sure, but you want nothing but the best for your kid and to be labeled as "special needs" and know the added challenges hurts, deeply. I wanted so badly to have a normal kid with a normal childhood after the crap I experienced. We define normal, but I just want him to have a good life. I wanted to break the cycle.

I understand.

Posted · Report post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ2t4uohKHo

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Your wish, Jase? :lol:

I don't think the foundation is gonna help ya with that one.

Posted · Report post

To go along with this thread.....I don't watch wrestling but I do know who John Cena is. That guy has granted over 400 Make a Wish "wishes". I don't know much about him but that is enough to make me have a ton of respect for the guy.