74 replies to this topic

#1 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,636 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

I can't confirm that they'll actually play today because there is still plenty of time for K to make an excuse, but I'm fairly optimistic we may actually see the game today.

I have a busy day so I won't be able to start drinking midday like I normally like to do, but I'll make up for it later.

Go Heels

#2 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

FWIW since you brought it back up roy said yesterday at his PC that he was part of the decision to postpone the game.

#3 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,636 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

FWIW since you brought it back up roy said yesterday at his PC that he was part of the decision to postpone the game.

OF COURSE he did.  I can only recall one time when Roy hasn't been politically correct.  That was when Kansas lost to Syracuse.  

#4 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

Is that when he said he "could give a $h!t about north carolina right now"?  Or the time he compared unc's 2-6 Acc record to the earthquake in Haiti?  Or when he had the Presbyterian fan thrown out of the smith center?

#5 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,636 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

Is that when he said he "could give a $h!t about north carolina right now"?  Or the time he compared unc's 2-6 Acc record to the earthquake in Haiti?  Or when he had the Presbyterian fan thrown out of the smith center?

That was a big time bitch move.  See....it's easy for me to admit it.  You should try it. 

#6 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Now lets get some talk in about the game.  I think if Duke shoots well they will win the game easily, if they don't unc has a great shot at pulling the upset.  I think for unc Paige, McAdoo, and one other player all have to have big games for them to win.  

#7 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

That was a big time bitch move.  See....it's easy for me to admit it.  You should try it. 

I would if I had a reason too.   :thumbsu:

#8 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

I know there were a lot of Duke fans that were able to get tickets off Stubhub so I wonder how many will get thrown out tonight?  I hope I am not one of them.  

#9 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,636 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

I know there were a lot of Duke fans that were able to get tickets off Stubhub so I wonder how many will get thrown out tonight?  I hope I am not one of them.  

I've already emailed the Smith Center staff warning them about you.  The good news is you can take a quick 15 minute drive to Durham and catch the 2nd half at one of those crappy Duke bars.  

#10 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

I've already emailed the Smith Center staff warning them about you.  The good news is you can take a quick 15 minute drive to Durham and catch the 2nd half at one of those crappy Duke bars.  

Haha.  I do know my seats are lower level I am just not sure if they are behind the unc bench or not, if so it could be a short night for me.  If so I will just drive over to the Washington Duke Inn and watch at their bar, that's where we pre game for Duke home games anyway.

#11 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

Whichever team makes their shots is going to win. If UNC comes out flat duke and the refs are going to jump all over that. I also expect 2-3 phantom foul calls against JMM early so they can get him out of the game. There's nobody in duke's FC that can match up with JMM, Meeks, James, or even Desmond Hubert. I think duke wins by 6 points tonight. Maybe Jabari or Robert Hood will "slip" somewhere on the court. 

#12 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,636 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

Haha.  I do know my seats are lower level I am just not sure if they are behind the unc bench or not, if so it could be a short night for me.  If so I will just drive over to the Washington Duke Inn and watch at their bar, that's where we pre game for Duke home games anyway.

I'll be there too.  If I see you I'm going to dump a soda on your head.  

#13 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

I mean on paper duke has the better team. Everyone knows this. If they make their shots and UNC doesn't - it's not going to be very much fun for us heels fans. I could see UNC losing by 15 and I could also see them winning by 8-9. 

If you are going to the game have fun but FYI you can't buy beer or liquor drinks in there. 

#14 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:25 PM

Roughly 11 hours till..."yeah but if we would have played last Wednesday!"

#15 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

I'll be there too. If I see you I'm going to dump a soda on your head.

Maybe we should grab a drink after the game. I am probably just going to stay up all night so I can make my flight. Well unless you plan on dumping the drink on my head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com