• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

I can't confirm that they'll actually play today because there is still plenty of time for K to make an excuse, but I'm fairly optimistic we may actually see the game today.

I have a busy day so I won't be able to start drinking midday like I normally like to do, but I'll make up for it later.

Go Heels

#2 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

FWIW since you brought it back up roy said yesterday at his PC that he was part of the decision to postpone the game.

#3 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

FWIW since you brought it back up roy said yesterday at his PC that he was part of the decision to postpone the game.

OF COURSE he did.  I can only recall one time when Roy hasn't been politically correct.  That was when Kansas lost to Syracuse.  

#4 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

Is that when he said he "could give a $h!t about north carolina right now"?  Or the time he compared unc's 2-6 Acc record to the earthquake in Haiti?  Or when he had the Presbyterian fan thrown out of the smith center?

#5 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

Is that when he said he "could give a $h!t about north carolina right now"?  Or the time he compared unc's 2-6 Acc record to the earthquake in Haiti?  Or when he had the Presbyterian fan thrown out of the smith center?

That was a big time bitch move.  See....it's easy for me to admit it.  You should try it. 

#6 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Now lets get some talk in about the game.  I think if Duke shoots well they will win the game easily, if they don't unc has a great shot at pulling the upset.  I think for unc Paige, McAdoo, and one other player all have to have big games for them to win.  

#7 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

That was a big time bitch move.  See....it's easy for me to admit it.  You should try it. 

I would if I had a reason too.   :thumbsu:

#8 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

I know there were a lot of Duke fans that were able to get tickets off Stubhub so I wonder how many will get thrown out tonight?  I hope I am not one of them.  

#9 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

I know there were a lot of Duke fans that were able to get tickets off Stubhub so I wonder how many will get thrown out tonight?  I hope I am not one of them.  

I've already emailed the Smith Center staff warning them about you.  The good news is you can take a quick 15 minute drive to Durham and catch the 2nd half at one of those crappy Duke bars.  

#10 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

I've already emailed the Smith Center staff warning them about you.  The good news is you can take a quick 15 minute drive to Durham and catch the 2nd half at one of those crappy Duke bars.  

Haha.  I do know my seats are lower level I am just not sure if they are behind the unc bench or not, if so it could be a short night for me.  If so I will just drive over to the Washington Duke Inn and watch at their bar, that's where we pre game for Duke home games anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users