Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Excited about the game tonight?

86 posts in this topic

Posted

I was initially scared of our deadline trade.   Almost having a week the think about it though...I'm sort of excited to see if the risk pans out.

Anyone excited about tonight's game as much as I am?

Posted

Second long break in the month so yes im ready to see some Charlotte basketball tonight. 

This game will set the tone for the stretch coming up. 

We hung with the Spurs the first time but Mills was to much , cant let him go off again like that tonight. 

Posted

YES!

Ready to see the outside shooting that Neal can provide and Ridnour in what used to be Sessions' minutes.

Posted

How weird is it to say that San Antonio is the worst team we'll be playing for the next week or so? It has been too long since I've seen any Charlotte basketball. It's time.

Posted

We need to come out strong to start this brutal 4 game stretch after a 5 day break.  I'm pretty pumped for the game.

Posted

This stretch is freaking terribly brutal.  I'm looking forward to seeing how the new guys fit in.  Go Cats!

Posted

I do have a pretty strong feeling that after this stretch we will no longer be in the top 8

Posted

I'm looking forward to tonight's and and seeing how we stack up against the best and how we implement the new guys.

Posted

I do have a pretty strong feeling that after this stretch we will no longer be in the top 8

I'll take that bet... If we lose all 5 we will be 8th guaranteed.

Posted

Considering we are 5 games up on all the teams below us , we could lose all 5 and still be in 8th place with tiebreaker over detroit who no way in hell win 5 of there next games to ties us up. 

I howerver feel we will win 3 out of the next 5.

Posted

Neal picks up his first basket as a bobcat. 

Posted

Cody how you gonna get blocked by Diaw like that.