Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Joseph

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Edit : Holy poo I need a brethalizer to use my phone.

4 people like this

Posted

So, your basically saying we should sign someone who made their team say," oh poo we over paid, we gotta dump this guy"If he was worth it, they would work around it aka restructureSent from my XT1055 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah, cap casualties are such a rarity.

Posted

So, your basically saying we should sign someone who made their team say," oh poo we over paid, we gotta dump this guy"If he was worth it, they would work around it aka restructureSent from my XT1055 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just because he wasn't worth what they were paying him doesn't mean he wouldn't be worth bringing in at a lower price.

Posted

Drunk double post. Hater

Edit :Triple. Where my spotter

Edit : Holy poo I need a brethalizer to use my phone.

I laughed. Thanks for the lulz

Posted

Yup would love to see him come home.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I appreciate the waiver-wire watching because it is interesting, but we are about $8.5 million under the cap. I doubt we are going to sign any headliners.

'

Posted

Another Rock Hill kid. Football factory baby.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Jojo is a good corner he was ranked the best cb in 2011 IIRC smitty still burned him for a td though that was epic

Posted

I appreciate the waiver-wire watching because it is interesting, but we are about $8.5 million under the cap. I doubt we are going to sign any headliners.

'

Again...point of the post was to point out its a strong crop so bringing Captain back shouldn't be difficult.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would take him on our team in a second.

Posted

I'd love for us to improve our Corner play. It is difficult to do with little money though. Munnerlyn, is good, but he is not a starting CB. He is a nickle CB. I think that we can keep him and pay him as a nickle CB. Whether or not he's willing to accept that is another thread.

Posted

Joseph is there in my mind with Fred Smoot and Janoris Jenkins... I can't see them without the image of Smitty burning them like whoa.