HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

Evans > Watkins

#26 thomas96

thomas96

DIZZY

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

I want to have relations with Halle Berry while Olivia Munn sits on my face and Kim K sucks my toes (she's nasty so that's all she's good for...no relations with her) while snorting the finest coke off Jennifer Aniston's stomach while Keri Hilson strokes my hair and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

Am I doing it right? That scenario will happen before we draft Watkins. Jesus, this off season is about to suck ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's interesting discussion, whether it's likely to happen or not. You don't like it? Then don't click on the thread.

#27 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKitchen
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

Seriously. From what I saw from the combine I would not mind investing the future for him.

Jordan Matthews shits on them all

#28 micnificent28

micnificent28

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

There no question who the best wr is in this class. If you say evans then your lying to urself.

#29 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

Would love to get Watkins but the price to trade up for him would be HIGH.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#30 CBDellinger

CBDellinger

CAMdamonium!

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:09 AM

Don't Moncrief.

#31 unicar15

unicar15

HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:42 AM

What is one thing the two best teams had this year? Quality depth. The Seahawks and Niners didn't trade away their picks for one great player. They acquired picks and drafted well. This is the philosophy DG will take. Watkins isn't gonna be a Panther and IDT he needs to be. If we can somehow manage to sign Monroe, Albert, Collins, or even Ryan Harris then it frees us up to take BPA at 28.

I have a feeling that Benjamin could be there or maybe you trade back to the top of the 2nd round and take Robinson. Either way...idt you give your whole draft away for Watkins. If you do that then you are stuck with no depth in a few years when you're trying to resign top tier players and plug holes with young talent.

#32 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:50 AM

We don't need a top 2 defense. This offense with Cam has so much potential to be virtually unstoppable. I wouldn't mind giving up next year's 1st round pick to get either Watkins or Evans. What's a bottom 1st round pick to perennial playoffs team! Most of those guys are hit or miss anyway. Gettleman need to do something. With all the money going to the defense we could have a cheap #1 franchise WR for the next 4 years. Make it happen!

#33 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

We don't need a top 2 defense. This offense with Cam has so much potential to be virtually unstoppable. I wouldn't mind giving up next year's 1st round pick to get either Watkins or Evans. What's a bottom 1st round pick to perennial playoffs team! Most of those guys are hit or miss anyway. Gettleman need to do something. With all the money going to the defense we could have a cheep #1 franchise WR for the next 4 years. Make it happen!

Yes.

#34 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

What is one thing the two best teams had this year? Quality depth. The Seahawks and Niners didn't trade away their picks for one great player. They acquired picks and drafted well. This is the philosophy DG will take. Watkins isn't gonna be a Panther and IDT he needs to be. If we can somehow manage to sign Monroe, Albert, Collins, or even Ryan Harris then it frees us up to take BPA at 28.

I have a feeling that Benjamin could be there or maybe you trade back to the top of the 2nd round and take Robinson. Either way...idt you give your whole draft away for Watkins. If you do that then you are stuck with no depth in a few years when you're trying to resign top tier players and plug holes with young talent.

Not a great player, but 49ers traded up for Eric Reid.

#35 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

And who might that be?  Cooks?

Kenaan Allen of 2014-Jordan Mathews

#36 mcdougal

mcdougal

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

Def not high. Def a bit BUZZ tho.

But, def still straight.

Evans is a huge target with soft, natural hands. The game comes easy for him. He'll probably go on and have the best rookie season out of this wr class.

What I mean is Im not going to trade up top 8 for Watkins. But, Def trade up top 15 for Evans. He's a damn BEAST motha fugger!!!!!!

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!  

p.s.

sorry, a bit buzz foo, but you acting like Watkins is on another level with Evans which he's not!!!! lol

I guess I am as crazy as you because I would probably (I'll suffer an ulcer while doing so) pick evans over watkins for this offense if I had to choose straight up between the two. 

For the Pats or the Broncos or the Packers or the Chargers I'll go with Watkins, but for Cam, I think Evans and Benjamin are better fits than Watkins or Lee. I just think Cam needs physical play makers that think that every pass is theirs. Route running ability is still extremely important, but a WR that can erase a bad throw and move the chains is needed as much as the route running.

And given the fact that Evans might last until pick 15 and Watkins certainly will not...

I would much rather sell the family car for Evans than sell the family farm for Watkins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users