Photo
- - - - -

Char vs Miami 3/3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
201 replies to this topic

#193 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

This is why I said we matches up better with Indiana than Miami!!!!!!!!!!! Why would should stay at the 8th seed. But, some dumb fans on here wanna believe that we are a better match with Miami.

No one on our team will be able to guard Lebron in the Playoffs. Rather have MKG playing his supposedly "elite" defense on George than James.

Problem is, they are the only other team in the East that could potentially match Al's post play. I still think Al is a better post scorer than Hibbert is a post defender, though...

#194 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

qa0Hfnt.png

but can they give us a percentage on how many times Big Al was supposed to save MKG's life by running his big ass 28 feet out from the basket??? I REALLY need that stat in my life.

Also, need them to spam videos to show me because words are worthless.

#195 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

Moderators

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

And the more alarming stat that should be pointed out in that is MKG only played 17 or 18 mins against Melo when he did that, and 26 last night, lol...

#196 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

So... let me get this straight.  We're blasting MKG and calling him a bust who has met his ceiling, and can't play defense... we're saying these things because Lebron James, arguably the best player to ever play the game, scored 61 points?  Did you see people say that Reggie Miller was a terrible defender because Michael Jordan dropped 50+?  Let's cut the kid some slack.  He's what... 19 freaking years old??  To say he has reached his full potential shows that some of you know absolutely nothing about basketball.

Many of those points Lebron scored were well defended by MKG.  It was just one of those nights where the best player in the NBA couldn't be stopped.  I don't care if you put Charles Barkley & Paul George on him.  He was going to get his.

That said... I don't want to see Miami in the 1st round.  I don't know how many folks on here reasonably expect the Bobcats to win their 1st round playoff series... it's not likely.  But damn it, it's fun to think about the NBA playoffs potentially returning to Charlotte!!  '08 was an amazing year, and even though we got swept, it was the first time in a long time that Charlotte embraced the team.

#197 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Problem is, they are the only other team in the East that could potentially match Al's post play. I still think Al is a better post scorer than Hibbert is a post defender, though...

I'll take my chance on Big AL vs. Hibbert than MKG vs. Lebron.

I dont believe that Hibbert will be able to defend Al. However, I am worried about Al defending Hibbert. Still, that's a better matchup.

#198 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:12 PM

We are to the point now that even if we fall out of the playoffs we would still lose our pick.

#199 WOW!!

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

So... let me get this straightbalance We're blasting MKG and calling him a bust who has met his ceiling, and can't play defense... we're saying these things because Lebron James, arguably the best player to ever play the game, scored 61 points? Did you see people say that Reggie Miller was a terrible defender because Michael Jordan dropped 50+? Let's cut the kid some slack. He's what... 19 freaking years old?? To say he has reached his full potential shows that some of you know absolutely nothing about basketball.

Many of those points Lebron scored were well defended by MKG. It was just one of those nights where the best player in the NBA couldn't be stopped. I don't care if you put Charles Barkley & Paul George on him. He was going to get his.

That said... I don't want to see Miami in the 1st round. I don't know how many folks on here reasonably expect the Bobcats to win their 1st round playoff series... it's not likely. But damn it, it's fun to think about the NBA playoffs potentially returning to Charlotte!! '08 was an amazing year, and even though we got swept, it was the first time in a long time that Charlotte embraced the team.

Thank you. They blasted MKG for forcing Lebron in taking step back, fadaway's, juke step, and off balance shots. Which is what you want Lebron to shoot. Questioning his defense when the kid is the major reason this defense is as good as it is. I'm glad some people can recognize what they see during a game.

#200 WOW!!

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:45 AM

It so easy to have a debate when you turn the other person's Mic off.lol

#201 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

NBA ANALYST

HUDDLER